Soap And Glory Off Your Face 3 In 1 Daily Purifying Cloths 25 Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Rida F.Soap And Glory Off Your Face 3 In 1 Daily Purifying Cloths 25 Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Ella D.Soap And Glory Off Your Face 3 In 1 Daily Purifying Cloths 25 Cleansing Cloths uploaded by Saphira E.

BY SOAP & GLORY

3 in 1 daily purifying cloths infused with Poreshrink-RS, Peach & GoJuice extracts. Will cleanse, tone, and if you employ a little bit of pressure exfoliate your face. 25 wipes. see more...

• Do these clothes leave your face feeling clean? Some leav...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Bill P.
Elkton, MD
love these wipes.  Takes off makeup in 1 swipe. doesn't dry out your face. smells great. Have bought these a couple of times.  I live in a rural area, sooo i have to drive a bit to get them but worth it.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
First, I love everything Soap and Glory makes. The packaging is one of the best parts, and even better that the products inside are just as good as the design on the outside. I wish there were more wipes in the package for the price, however they worked like a dream!!
Eloisa N.
Fortaleza
Very good product, it smells very good, left my skin soft and very fragrant, lasted for
Many months, I loved, already bought several and I continue to love, it is really a great product, everyone should try, I will definitely buy more
Brittany G.
Paintsville, KY
Great, great , great product! I am very picky when it comes to choosing what makeup remover cloths I buy. These are truly great they do a good job at removing makeup (even mascara) but most importantly they are gentle on your skin!!
shelby b.
I love these. I use them to remove my makeup, or to clean my face in the morning after I wake up. I have been using these for awhile now, and they are something I continue to buy. these are my favorite facial clothes!
Karina R.
Tustin , CA
I love these wipes so much! They are so smooth and gentle on the face! It doesn't get any better than this! They also smell great and get the job done for the price. I do recommend this product to others.
vesna k.
taking off make-up can be such a tassel,  but not with this product. fragrance free and easy wipes of an make-up.
Cristal G.
If this to remove your your makeup I really want it cuz it's hard to take off makeup and I need make-up wipes so bad
Billie G.
Love these because you can take them right out and wipe your face. Great product. Great price. Would reccomend!
I received these in a gift set and found them really good for removing makeup and removing excess oils while still leaving my skin feeling fresh, not dried out, however although they are really good they are quite over priced so I probably wouldn't buy them again individually but I'd definitely buy a gift set with them in.
Theresa T.
bronx, NY
Do these clothes leave your face feeling clean? Some leave a residue that makes you feel dirtier after you use them.