Soap and Glory Face Soap and Clarity 3in1 Daily Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash 11.8 oz

BY SOAP & GLORY #16 in Facial Cleansers

This luxurious facial wash smooths and purifies for super clean, fresh, and bright skin. With complexion-friendly, non-drying, easy-rinse ingredients including natural superfruit yuzu and ultra-soft skin polishing-beads, this high-tech foaming wash is a multitasking miracle. Fragranced with refreshing cool Chamomile and Mint with natural sage, eucalyptus and lemongrass oils. Benefits: Suitable for all skin types. Cleans and polishes skin. Brightens complexion. see more...

• What is your favorite daily cleanser?7 Answers
  • How is this wash for combo oily t-zone dry everywhere els...2 Answers
  • Would you need a heavy or light moisturizer after using it ?2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Omg where to start! This is by far the BEST cleanser I have ever used on my skin! It's not rough at all on me being that I have sensitive skin! It always leaves my face super smooth and feeling extra clean! " in 52 reviews
Whitney P.
Ezel, KY
I recently bought this facewash and I am absolutely obsessed. I have awful and sensitive combo skin that doesn't take kindly to any face washes, much less exfoliators or detox washes. My skin is a mix of oily, dry, and acne
I had recently gone through a skin analysis and was suggested that I try gel based face washes as opposed to oily or soapy ones, simply because they make combo skin flare up worse. I ended up buying this because it was affordable and had good reviews. Man was that an understatement!! This stuff is absolutely amazing. After one face wash I had already noticed a difference in my acne and in my skin.
The little pink microbeads are made of wax and do a really good job at exfoliating without ripping all your skin off. The deep cleansing properties make your face tingle as they clean out your pores. The best part is that you don't even need a lot because it foams up and goes a long way. The gel helps takes your makeup off, and then when you wash the face wash off, BAM your face is like good as new.
Gabrielle N.
Mastic Beach, NY
This soap from Soap and Glory has become my morning go to for a gentle and effective face wash.
I purchased the product from Ulta, on sale buy one get one free, for $12 back in December '17 and have been pleasantly happy with it.
While I don't think it has made a huge change in my skin, I do see a noticeable brightness that was lacking prior to use. The bottle lasts a long time, as long as you don't use too much product at once. I use a dime sized amount to cover my face, wash and then rinse.
One drawback to the product, is the packaging. If the packaging included a pump, rather then the current squeeze bottle, I would give it a 5 star rating.
I will most likely repurchase this to replace my current, but would wait for a sale price first.
Michelle G.
What a product. I bought a bottle of this facial cleanser in February '17 at Walgreens for about $10 when it was on sale (usually $12). It's a huge bottle of product. I figured for the price and amount of product I received that it would be worth a try. It was absolutely worth the "try." Initially, when I switched to this cleanser, my face actually didn't react very well. I believe the switch from my Origins A Perfect World Cleanser caused some redness in my face. That was a downside for me but after a few weeks that subsided. This may also may have been due to some skin sensitivity. I have actually tried going back to my Origins cleanser and I find it just throws my skin out of balance. Anyway, after two weeks or so I really noticed a balance in my skin. I feel like my skin is very clean after using the cleanser and balanced. This scent is not my favorite but it does have a very clean scent. I have actually been using this same bottle since February which is unreal. I am fairly generous with how much product I use and I use this every day. Even my fiancé has used this bottle. This is well worth the cost. I have been using this for 8 months and I probably still have at least 2 months worth of product left--this one bottle will last you close to a year. This cleanser performs well and the value is absolutely there. Love it! Soap & Glory Face Soap and Clarity 3-in-1 Daily Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash
Jenna P.
Boston, MA
I picked up the Soap and Glory 3 in 1 daily Detox Vitamin C facial wash from Ulta for $11 on a whim and fell in love. I am always super drawn to Soap and Glory's packaging and decided to switch out my regular face wash for something different. After weeks of use, I can truly say this works like a charm. This wash has evened out my patchy skin, brightened me up and smells great. Whats even better is that I barely made a dent in the bottle, even though I wash my face twice daily. Finally a product you get what you pay for! Ingredients (per Ulta.com): qua (Water/Eau), Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Methyl Isethionate, Synthetic Wax, Dipropylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Zinc Laurate, Limonene, Polyquaternium-7, Benzophenone-4, Amyl Cinnamal, Citric Acid, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citral, Methylisothiazolinone, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Maltodextrin, CI 73360 (Red 30), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 42090 (Blue 1)
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
This is a great cleaner. I can feel the tingle of really clean skin every morning after I wash with this. It wakes my skin up, deep cleans and removed the dead skin to start my day out with my best face forward. It helps brighten and smooth my face which gives my primer/makeup an even base to begin. It smells good and a grape size amount is all it takes for maximum clean so the bottle last a long time. This is my every morning cleaner and my skin looks better for it. I would recommend this for any skin type. It's gentle yet effective and tough on ridding your skin of impurities, dead skin and any dirt or grime that's there. I follow it up with a toner and never any residue shows up, the pad is actually clean.
ashlee w.
Soap and Glory's Vitamin C Facial Wash proudly states FOR ALL SKIN TYPES on its bottle. Oh, we'll see! I have combination skin, which can sometimes be very sensitive. In the past I have enjoyed many of Soap and Glory's products, and always debated about purchasing this face wash. Of course Walgreens' had a sale on the entire line, so I finally caved and bought it. The smell is very fresh, and upon first application is very cooling. I love the little beads in here because you're able to exfoliate your skin very gently. It took off almost all of my makeup, to my surprise and did not make my face feel incredibly dry like most face washes. Highly recommend.
Merceades S.
Anderson, SC
Obsessed with this face wash! I was using the Mario Badescue Acne face wash and I felt like my skin really wasn’t getting clean and got used to the product. I have this one ago from seeing all the reviews and after ONE USE my active spots decreased in size.

My oily/acne prone skin the next morning was glowing. I’ve only had it for a week and I’ve noticed a difference. I also think it super great to use in the morning as the Smell and the slight tingle really wakes you up.
Mariah B.
Manitowoc , WI
I always try and use this at least once a day. It’s so great, it clears up my acne and red blotches I tend to get on my face, and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. The tiny pink specs in it are great to really work deep down in the skin. You only need a small dab to use your whole face, I think I’ll have this bottle forever between both me and my mom using it because you really don’t need a whole lot. I get it at Walgreens, it’s great and definitely recommended to folks who don’t have that crystal clear skin. It helps a lot!
jennifer h.
Quincy, MA
This is my favorite face wash I have used! It smells SO good! I wish i could describe it...it is fresh and clean and just amazing. I do recommend removing makeup with miscellaneous water or a makeup wipe before using this but it does remove some makeup. I use it with my Clarisonic or with my hands. I think it works well with my skincare routine because it contains Vitamin C which i like for my dull skin. I’ve purchased this several times and will continue to use! Looking forward to trying other Soap & Glory products!
M.🌻 M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this facial wash! It makes my skin feel so fresh & it’s gentle for my sensitive skin. It also doesn’t dry out my skin or cause me to become more oily. Before buying this though, it does not take off waterproof makeup or any makeup at all. You definitely need to use a makeup wipe first before using this. You also need to wet your entire face & then use the facial wash so it suds up correctly. Honestly for the price & how much you get I 100% recommend it. Even my dermatologist liked it.
Mary L.
Oklahoma City, OK
What is your favorite daily cleanser?
Chloe-Anne A.
Plymouth , ['', '', '']
I was given this for Christmas, but I'm unsure whether or not to use it. Is it any good?
Staci R.
St, ON
How is this for oily and/or sensitive skin?
Amanda R.
Does this have any salicylic acid or harsh chemicals?
Brenda H.
Does it actually work . I have black heads ive done nose strips and trying to open my pores but noting work.