BY SOAP & GLORY #17 in Facial Cleansers

This luxurious facial wash smooths and purifies for super clean, fresh, and bright skin. With complexion-friendly, non-drying, easy-rinse ingredients including natural superfruit yuzu and ultra-soft skin polishing-beads, this high-tech foaming wash is a multitasking miracle. Fragranced with refreshing cool Chamomile and Mint with natural sage, eucalyptus and lemongrass oils. Benefits: Suitable for all skin types. Cleans and polishes skin. Brightens complexion. see more...

• How is this wash for combo oily t-zone dry everywhere else skin? ...2 Answers
  • Would you need a heavy or light moisturizer after using it ?2 Answers
  • Just bought the Soap and Glory Face Soap and Clarity 3in1 Daily D...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Michelle G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What a product. I bought a bottle of this facial cleanser in February '17 at Walgreens for about $10 when it was on sale (usually $12). It's a huge bottle of product. I figured for the price and amount of product I received that it would be worth a try. It was absolutely worth the "try." Initially, when I switched to this cleanser, my face actually didn't react very well. I believe the switch from my Origins A Perfect World Cleanser caused some redness in my face. That was a downside for me but after a few weeks that subsided. This may also may have been due to some skin sensitivity. I have actually tried going back to my Origins cleanser and I find it just throws my skin out of balance. Anyway, after two weeks or so I really noticed a balance in my skin. I feel like my skin is very clean after using the cleanser and balanced. This scent is not my favorite but it does have a very clean scent. I have actually been using this same bottle since February which is unreal. I am fairly generous with how much product I use and I use this every day. Even my fiancé has used this bottle. This is well worth the cost. I have been using this for 8 months and I probably still have at least 2 months worth of product left--this one bottle will last you close to a year. This cleanser performs well and the value is absolutely there. Love it! Soap & Glory Face Soap and Clarity 3-in-1 Daily Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash
Jenna P.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked up the Soap and Glory 3 in 1 daily Detox Vitamin C facial wash from Ulta for $11 on a whim and fell in love. I am always super drawn to Soap and Glory's packaging and decided to switch out my regular face wash for something different. After weeks of use, I can truly say this works like a charm. This wash has evened out my patchy skin, brightened me up and smells great. Whats even better is that I barely made a dent in the bottle, even though I wash my face twice daily. Finally a product you get what you pay for! Ingredients (per Ulta.com): qua (Water/Eau), Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Methyl Isethionate, Synthetic Wax, Dipropylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Zinc Laurate, Limonene, Polyquaternium-7, Benzophenone-4, Amyl Cinnamal, Citric Acid, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citral, Methylisothiazolinone, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Maltodextrin, CI 73360 (Red 30), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 42090 (Blue 1)
Marielle S.
I use a bunch of different face washes and I really love this one. I’m really into Vitamin C right now and I think it has really great effects on the skin, since using this wash my complexion has been a lot brighter and the smell of this wash really wakes you up in the morning too and makes you feel more energized. You can get it at target for only $12 and you only need a dime size amount so the bottle will last you a really long time. There are exfoliating beads in it but it’s still a very gentle cleanser and feels good on the skin.
Gisselle L.
Siler City
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard so many good things about this cleanser so I definitely had to get it but one time I took it to a dermatologist to see what they thought of it since I didn’t see any improvement on my face and they told me it wouldn’t do me any good so it’s still half full in my bathroom and I wouldn’t repurchase
Kali N.
Oak Harbor, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this face wash at the end of every day to give my sensitive skin that good deep clean feeling! I recommend Soap and Glory Face Soap and Clarity 3in1 Daily Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash 11.8 oz to everyone who wants to feel a clean face without stripping their skin of moisture.
Cassie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a 1 oz travel size tube of the Soap & Glory Vitamin C Face Wash in a subscription box. I was really excited to try it, and it is now one of my favorite facial cleansers. I like the fresh scent, but the tingly, cooling sensation is the best part! I have oily, acne prone skin, and this cleanser is amazing for that skin type. It makes my skin and pores feel so clean. It can be purchased at Ulta and at Target. The price is not bad for the amount of product you get, and it will last a long time as you don't need to use much each time you cleanse. I highly recommend it!
Anastasiya Y.
Mars Hill, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has lasted me alomost 6 months now and I have still have 1/4th of the bottle left. I will use this morning and night to help clarify my skin. The little beads in this to min. exofliating, but I did not buy the product for exofliating. I bought this because it gets down into my pores and clean out the dirt really good. The scent is very relaxing and a little soap goes a long way. It is deff. a great way to get off a full face of makeup after a long day. It also has improved my skin greatly esp. when I use it religiously.
Alexa M.
Calhoun, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute FAVORITE!! It smells amazing, very fresh and clean. It also leaves my face feeling very clean and soft, doesn't feel like there is any residue left on. You get a HUGE bottle for just $12 and it lasts me almost two months, so definitely worth the price! I have fairly sensitive skin, and tend to break out whenever I try new things, this helps keep them under control.
Annie D.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this face wash. This is my second or third full bottle & this stuff lasts forever. It is gentle enough for my sensitive skin but it gets the job done. Smells great & I love the light exfoliation you get with the beads. Definitely a must have for me
Abbey C.
New Orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just purchased this for the first time and I love it. It leaves your face feeling cool and I find that it tightens my skin and makes my pores look smaller. It doesn't smell as great as some of their other products but the way it works far outweighs the smell.Soap & Glory Face Soap and Clarity 3-in-1 Daily Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash
Brianne B.
What are the "skin polishing beads"? Are they little plastic pieces or something that's more environmentally friendly?
Amanda R.
Does this have any salicylic acid or harsh chemicals?
Chloe-Anne A.
Plymouth , ['', '', '']
I was given this for Christmas, but I'm unsure whether or not to use it. Is it any good?
Staci R.
St. Thomas, ON
How is this for oily and/or sensitive skin?
Katie R.
Is this face wash worth it? I'm thinking about buying it but I'm not sure what's so special about it?