Soap and Glory Face Soap and Clarity 3in1 Daily Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash 11.8 oz

BY SOAP & GLORY #12 in Facial Cleansers

This luxurious facial wash smooths and purifies for super clean, fresh, and bright skin. With complexion-friendly, non-drying, easy-rinse ingredients including natural superfruit yuzu and ultra-soft skin polishing-beads, this high-tech foaming wash is a multitasking miracle. Fragranced with refreshing cool Chamomile and Mint with natural sage, eucalyptus and lemongrass oils. Benefits: Suitable for all skin types. Cleans and polishes skin. Brightens complexion. see more...

• How is this wash for combo oily t-zone dry everywhere else skin? ...2 Answers
  • Would you need a heavy or light moisturizer after using it ?2 Answers
  • Just bought the Soap and Glory Face Soap and Clarity 3in1 Daily D...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Whitney P.
Ezel, KY
I recently bought this facewash and I am absolutely obsessed. I have awful and sensitive combo skin that doesn't take kindly to any face washes, much less exfoliators or detox washes. My skin is a mix of oily, dry, and acne
I had recently gone through a skin analysis and was suggested that I try gel based face washes as opposed to oily or soapy ones, simply because they make combo skin flare up worse. I ended up buying this because it was affordable and had good reviews. Man was that an understatement!! This stuff is absolutely amazing. After one face wash I had already noticed a difference in my acne and in my skin.
The little pink microbeads are made of wax and do a really good job at exfoliating without ripping all your skin off. The deep cleansing properties make your face tingle as they clean out your pores. The best part is that you don't even need a lot because it foams up and goes a long way. The gel helps takes your makeup off, and then when you wash the face wash off, BAM your face is like good as new.
Michelle G.
What a product. I bought a bottle of this facial cleanser in February '17 at Walgreens for about $10 when it was on sale (usually $12). It's a huge bottle of product. I figured for the price and amount of product I received that it would be worth a try. It was absolutely worth the "try." Initially, when I switched to this cleanser, my face actually didn't react very well. I believe the switch from my Origins A Perfect World Cleanser caused some redness in my face. That was a downside for me but after a few weeks that subsided. This may also may have been due to some skin sensitivity. I have actually tried going back to my Origins cleanser and I find it just throws my skin out of balance. Anyway, after two weeks or so I really noticed a balance in my skin. I feel like my skin is very clean after using the cleanser and balanced. This scent is not my favorite but it does have a very clean scent. I have actually been using this same bottle since February which is unreal. I am fairly generous with how much product I use and I use this every day. Even my fiancé has used this bottle. This is well worth the cost. I have been using this for 8 months and I probably still have at least 2 months worth of product left--this one bottle will last you close to a year. This cleanser performs well and the value is absolutely there. Love it! Soap & Glory Face Soap and Clarity 3-in-1 Daily Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash
Jenna P.
Boston, MA
I picked up the Soap and Glory 3 in 1 daily Detox Vitamin C facial wash from Ulta for $11 on a whim and fell in love. I am always super drawn to Soap and Glory's packaging and decided to switch out my regular face wash for something different. After weeks of use, I can truly say this works like a charm. This wash has evened out my patchy skin, brightened me up and smells great. Whats even better is that I barely made a dent in the bottle, even though I wash my face twice daily. Finally a product you get what you pay for! Ingredients (per Ulta.com): qua (Water/Eau), Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Methyl Isethionate, Synthetic Wax, Dipropylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Zinc Laurate, Limonene, Polyquaternium-7, Benzophenone-4, Amyl Cinnamal, Citric Acid, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citral, Methylisothiazolinone, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Maltodextrin, CI 73360 (Red 30), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 42090 (Blue 1)
ashlee w.
Soap and Glory's Vitamin C Facial Wash proudly states FOR ALL SKIN TYPES on its bottle. Oh, we'll see! I have combination skin, which can sometimes be very sensitive. In the past I have enjoyed many of Soap and Glory's products, and always debated about purchasing this face wash. Of course Walgreens' had a sale on the entire line, so I finally caved and bought it. The smell is very fresh, and upon first application is very cooling. I love the little beads in here because you're able to exfoliate your skin very gently. It took off almost all of my makeup, to my surprise and did not make my face feel incredibly dry like most face washes. Highly recommend.
Sonja A.
Maine
I decided to give this face wash a go and I’m happy I did. I have drier skin but had been experiencing random breakouts. This cleared them right up, brightened my skin, and even exfoliated my dry patches but did it without being too harsh. My face feels extremely clean after using this, and I’m impressed with how well it has taken my makeup off on the few days I’ve been too lazy to use makeup remover first. I would say if you have dry skin like mine don’t expect to only use this, you will need a moisturizer as well, but that should probably be part of your routine anyway.
Mariah B.
Manitowoc , WI
I always try and use this at least once a day. It’s so great, it clears up my acne and red blotches I tend to get on my face, and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean. The tiny pink specs in it are great to really work deep down in the skin. You only need a small dab to use your whole face, I think I’ll have this bottle forever between both me and my mom using it because you really don’t need a whole lot. I get it at Walgreens, it’s great and definitely recommended to folks who don’t have that crystal clear skin. It helps a lot!
Alana C.
Oh my goodness.. so obsessed! Bought this cleanser because I saw that it helped someone else out with their acne (and mine has been crazy lately), but this cleanser did so much more than that! After one use, my overall skin texture was noticeably more even and soft, my skin looked considerably brightened, and my pores looked thoroughly cleaned out (no need to scrub out with your exfoliater). Can’t believe how well this worked for me.. and for only $12 (I got mine at Ulta). Great scent too! A must have!
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
I picked this up from Walgreens in the trial size to try out since it looked like a good “wake me up” wash. It lathers up wonderfully, has a nice fresh scent and feels so nice and cooling on the skin while the exfoliating beads smooth my skin. I love that it’s packed with Vitamin C and Superfruit Yuzu so it feels like I’m doing something good for my skin! This also gives a burst of freshness when you use it in the morning which I’m all about!!! Highly recommend!!
Yasmeen L.
LADIES!!! If you have not tried this, please do!! You’re seriously missing out. This product is so gentle on the skin, leaves your skin feeling like a baby’s bottom. PLEASE TRY IT!! And it comes with a lot of product for such a cheap price. Walgreens usually has specials on this product. If you don’t want to commit to the big bottle, they have a travel size that would be perfect to try out. I believe the travel size is only $4
Caroline A.
Glenwood, IL
I have always struggled with typical face cleansers drying out my skin. I saw a skin care routine on Youtube that highly recommended this product. I picked up a travel sized one at Target and I have been using it ever since. It is gentle yet effective. It doesn't dry out my skin and the exfoliating beads get the job done leaving my skin smooth. I really need to invest in a full sized bottle because I'm running low.
Chloe-Anne A.
Plymouth , ['', '', '']
I was given this for Christmas, but I'm unsure whether or not to use it. Is it any good?
Staci R.
St. Thomas, ON
How is this for oily and/or sensitive skin?
Amanda R.
Does this have any salicylic acid or harsh chemicals?
Brianne B.
What are the "skin polishing beads"? Are they little plastic pieces or something that's more environmentally friendly?
Hannah M.
Does this help with skin texture and dry skin?