BY SOAP & GLORY

This deep-sinking, conditioning balm melts across your lips for a dewy, kissable look and feel. Mango butter moisturizes, apricot berry protects against wintery winds, and lingonberry oil locks in hydration. The non-greasy, never-sticky formula has a juicy flavor and hue that flatters every smile. see more...

• How much money is it is it worth the price and we're can ...2 Answers
Soap and Glory A Great Kisser Lip Balm Vanilla Bean 0.63 oz
  • "I love this product since the first time I brought it in sephora back in 2015. My lips were super dry and I needed a lip gloss Vaseline or anything of that matter and I walked into sephora, and there was soap&glory right in the quick shop section by the register. I had to make a quick decision because i was already 5 minutes late to work. When I use this product on my lip it burned so bad at first, I looked in the mirror my lips looked plumped,juicy, soft and shiny." in 13 reviews
  • "Big fan of soap and glory! This balm is great! Very moisturizing, fantastic scent and lasts longer than some other balms" in 11 reviews
  • "Great lip balm! Love the smell, texture and longevity of the balm. Doesn't feel waxy, just very moisturizing. I've repurchased it about 2 times in the past year and you get a lot of product for the price! Recommend to anyone who wants very soft, moist lips!" in 8 reviews
This is my first time buying this brand, especially for a lip balm. So far I am impressed. It's not sticky, or really glossy like some lip products. It gives my lips just enough POP to be noticed. I love it and will be ordering again ​I like it, makes my lips nice and healthy looking, keeps it hydrated, smells nice too. The only problem is the container... hehe sometimes I have trouble opening it.lol
Ambz G.
Stockport
I love love love this lip balm and I believe it had made me a great kisser.my lips have always been dry and looked flaky but since using this my lips are smoother than ever. Everyone has noticedid really recommend this to everyone with dry sore lips
Zara W.
Newport, Gwent
Silky smooth feel once applied, this product also has a soothing smell to it. Creamy complextion which makes the product easy to work with. I like the packaging as it's very girly aswell as the balm itself as a whole.  Makes the lips feel nice and smooth and creates a slight glow once applied.
Rae L.
I loooooove anything vanilla bean! I like the small vintage mint packaging and the feel of the balm isn't greasy and the product isn't overly drying! It wears nicely and doesn't wipe off from just talking. I would buy again and do recommend trying it if you love soft lips and vanilla
Devin C.
Prestwick, Prestwick
I love these little lip balm tiny by soap and glory. They are really moisturizing on the lips and give a really nice sheen without being sticky. They come in a few different flavours that all smell amazing. Fab price too. I would definitely repurchase some more flavours in this item.
Tanya W.
North Yorkshire , Scarborough
The tin this balm comes in is lovely. The product has a light vanilla scent and is very moisturising. The balm lasts a while without reapplication too, and has a very slight rose pink tint. My only issue with this product is it's very sticky, but it kept my lips soft all day.
Caitlin S.
Colchester
This has the best smell in the world, but then everything from soap and glory smells nice. This is super long lasting , I fell as if I haven't had to buy one in forever. It is really easy to apply and to use and super hydrating I would definitely use this product again.
Shannon F.
This lip balm smells absolutely amazing. It does wonders for my lips. I use a lot of products on my lips as in the winter they are known to be very dry and cracked. This product is hydrating for the lips and is a product that I definitely recommend to anyone.
Chloe E.
Balsall common, Coventry
Smells beautiful. Small pot for what you pay but lasted long enough to please me! Made my lips lovely and soft. It’s easy to use but I would apply with a brush if you have acrylic nails! Bought it from my local boots when it was on offer. I would buy again.
Danielle Michaela W.
Houghton-le-Spring
Just an average lip balm. value for money yes, anything special? No not really. It smells great and is creamy on the lips. The packaging reminds me of something teenage girls would go for, not so much aimed at an older consumer. I would buy it again.
member-6f3e35f44
Doncaster, Retford
How much money is it is it worth the price and we're can I find it ?