BY SOAP & GLORY

This deep-sinking, conditioning balm melts across your lips for a dewy, kissable look and feel. Mango butter moisturizes, apricot berry protects against wintery winds, and lingonberry oil locks in hydration. The non-greasy, never-sticky formula has a juicy flavor and hue that flatters every smile. see more...

• How much money is it is it worth the price and we're can ...2 Answers
Soap and Glory A Great Kisser Lip Balm Vanilla Bean 0.63 oz
  • "I love this product since the first time I brought it in sephora back in 2015. My lips were super dry and I needed a lip gloss Vaseline or anything of that matter and I walked into sephora, and there was soap&glory right in the quick shop section by the register. I had to make a quick decision because i was already 5 minutes late to work. When I use this product on my lip it burned so bad at first, I looked in the mirror my lips looked plumped,juicy, soft and shiny." in 13 reviews
  • "Big fan of soap and glory! This balm is great! Very moisturizing, fantastic scent and lasts longer than some other balms" in 11 reviews
  • "Great lip balm! Love the smell, texture and longevity of the balm. Doesn't feel waxy, just very moisturizing. I've repurchased it about 2 times in the past year and you get a lot of product for the price! Recommend to anyone who wants very soft, moist lips!" in 8 reviews
Sulema L.
Reno
This makes your lips so nice mine are always chapped but this makes my lips so nice they last so long
Caitlyn S.
Wesson, MS
This lip balm is a good one! It's does not have a bad fragrance and it also lasts really long time
♛ M.
södertälje
Great lip balm with a wonderful taste and smell. I would definently recommend to other people. Extremely affordable, very good price.  deep-sinking, conditioning balm melts across your lips for a dewy, kissable look and feel. Mango butter moisturizes, apricot berry protects against wintery winds, and lingonberry oil locks in hydration. The non-greasy, never-sticky formula has a juicy flavor and hue that flatters every smile
Georgia R.
Liverpool
I love Soap and Glory products, including this one. It smells amazing, and is very easy to apply and use, wherever you are. It is a bit pricey but very much worth the value. It did meet my expectations due to me loving the brand anyway, and use their products, due to me trusting them, so would definitely buy again!
Courtney M.
Cornshell fields , ['', '', 'Derry ']
Soap and glory are my all time favourite I am never disappointed when I purchase products, it has lasted me quite a while now and it’s amazing it’s amazing for the price and isn’t to pricey. I bought this in the body shop and I highly recommend it to anyone who loves having amazing feeling and smelly lips
Nikki C.
London
I love this product for the fragrance and how it feels on my lips, it wasn't to greasy and left my lips very soft however, it also claims to plump the lips and make them look fuller I don't feel it did this. I would still buy and use it again as I still love the product.
This is my first time buying this brand, especially for a lip balm. So far I am impressed. It's not sticky, or really glossy like some lip products. It gives my lips just enough POP to be noticed. I love it and will be ordering again ​I like it, makes my lips nice and healthy looking, keeps it hydrated, smells nice too. The only problem is the container... hehe sometimes I have trouble opening it.lol
toyah k.
kirby, pocklington
smells lovely and makes skin super soft! would be a good idea for a present or self pleasure? pretty packaging made it look feminine the price range is reasonable. very good product would buy again!
🎀 T.
Deer Park, Ivybridge
Nice ! Doesn’t freaky have a scent and it’s not very moisturising it’s quite sticky and feels like you lips are chapped. Nice packaging and it was just a first time and I don’t think I would buy it again.
Megan G.
This stuff works miracles! I bought it at my local drug store and it makes my lips feel so nourished and moisturised and healthy. I always expect good things from Soap and Glory products and this did not disappoint, especially for the price. The application is super easy and the product itself lasts for ages. I’ll be recommending this to everyone!
member-6f3e35f44
Doncaster, Retford
How much money is it is it worth the price and we're can I find it ?