BY SOAP & GLORY

This deep-sinking, conditioning balm melts across your lips for a dewy, kissable look and feel. Mango butter moisturizes, apricot berry protects against wintery winds, and lingonberry oil locks in hydration. The non-greasy, never-sticky formula has a juicy flavor and hue that flatters every smile. see more...

• How much money is it is it worth the price and we're can ...2 Answers
Soap and Glory A Great Kisser Lip Balm Vanilla Bean 0.63 oz
  • "I love this product since the first time I brought it in sephora back in 2015. My lips were super dry and I needed a lip gloss Vaseline or anything of that matter and I walked into sephora, and there was soap&glory right in the quick shop section by the register. I had to make a quick decision because i was already 5 minutes late to work. When I use this product on my lip it burned so bad at first, I looked in the mirror my lips looked plumped,juicy, soft and shiny." in 13 reviews
  • "Big fan of soap and glory! This balm is great! Very moisturizing, fantastic scent and lasts longer than some other balms" in 11 reviews
  • "Great lip balm! Love the smell, texture and longevity of the balm. Doesn't feel waxy, just very moisturizing. I've repurchased it about 2 times in the past year and you get a lot of product for the price! Recommend to anyone who wants very soft, moist lips!" in 8 reviews
Jordin C.
This product smells absolutely amazing and delicious on my lips. It is a little messy to apple but totally worth it. It is good pricing for me. And good value and long lasting ! The greatest. It stays on my lips for a long time. I definitely recommend this.
Angie K.
Hickory, NC
One of my favorites, keeps my lips hydrated. Doesn’t dry my lips out like some of the other brands I’ve tried. Also the smell and taste are okay nothing off putting. It’s also affordable and is available at Walgreens. I will repurchase this winter again!
Alyssa 💋.
Smells lovely,feels lovely, IS lovely!!! All that I need in a balm. Though sometimes it can turn out waxy, it was still very nice on the lips!! It’s lightly pigmented to give your lips just the pop of color and shine that they need on a makeup free day.
Samantha S.
Smells so good. Super moisturizing and gentle on the lips. It’s not runny or sticky at all. Super easy to use and to close. I have gone through 2 of this things and still I am obsessed with it. Super long lasting.
dayna m.
San Antonio
CAN we talk about how cute the packaging is? I feel like a real life Rosie the Riveter! My boyfriend loves the way my lips feel and taste after using this balm. Get your flirt on girls, treat yo selves
Jasmine N.
Midland, Texas
I left there lip balm vanilla bean product because it is real nice and has even that's really lovely vanilla beans smell and leaves your lips Flawless like real creamy real smooth I really love this part of that I recommend it to all of you guys that love to kiss
bunny 🐰.
Dallas
Omg one of my favorite producs to use for my lips leaves them really smoot and chap with a little color thats goes with the looks simple to put on and well who dont like some nice soft lips
Karli P.
Coopersville, MI
This is one of my favorite lip balms of all time. I love it. I bought mine at my local target and will buy it again! Great value... and so , so affordable! This is so easy to use and apply.
Rachel S.
Victorville, CA
I love all of the Soap & Glory products, but this one is my absolute favorite! It works as it describes, it is easy to apply, it doesn't immediately wear off. I honestly believe  it is a good value for the price, I will definitely be buying again at my local Ulta.
Aleea S.
Seattle
I love honestly everything from soap and glory. It is my go to brand and it makes my lips feel so good. Not only moisture but the scent and color it gives my lips.
member-6f3e35f44
Doncaster, Retford
How much money is it is it worth the price and we're can I find it ?