BY SOAP & GLORY

This deep-sinking, conditioning balm melts across your lips for a dewy, kissable look and feel. Mango butter moisturizes, apricot berry protects against wintery winds, and lingonberry oil locks in hydration. The non-greasy, never-sticky formula has a juicy flavor and hue that flatters every smile. see more...

• How much money is it is it worth the price and we're can ...2 Answers
Soap and Glory A Great Kisser Lip Balm Vanilla Bean 0.63 oz
  • "I love this product since the first time I brought it in sephora back in 2015. My lips were super dry and I needed a lip gloss Vaseline or anything of that matter and I walked into sephora, and there was soap&glory right in the quick shop section by the register. I had to make a quick decision because i was already 5 minutes late to work. When I use this product on my lip it burned so bad at first, I looked in the mirror my lips looked plumped,juicy, soft and shiny." in 13 reviews
  • "Big fan of soap and glory! This balm is great! Very moisturizing, fantastic scent and lasts longer than some other balms" in 11 reviews
  • "Great lip balm! Love the smell, texture and longevity of the balm. Doesn't feel waxy, just very moisturizing. I've repurchased it about 2 times in the past year and you get a lot of product for the price! Recommend to anyone who wants very soft, moist lips!" in 8 reviews
Kaycera R.
Ripon
This lip balm was put in comparison to Burt's Bees and ChapStick brand, for one week I alternated from Burt's Bees to chapstick to this, the Chapstick brand was very hydrating, Burt's Bees was very healing but when it came to this specific product I got a bit of both. The smell was amazing and the application was very smooth, four stars for such a little quantity, in order to get the full Hydration you have to apply a lot everyday. I think if you used Burt's Bees or chapstick brand for a while and your lips were very healed and hydrated this product to be a great thing to keep up with that moisturised lip
Brittnee C.
Boston
The flavor!!!!! It's so good!! Soap and Glory hasn't failed me too much at all. This lip balm is so good. I love their cute packaging and I love the smell/flavor of this product as well. I could probably just open it up and smell it all day haha. Definitely recommend to anyone with cracking lips
Paige H.
Abilene, TX
Although this product is very sticky I am OBSESSED! It smells amazing, and feels like lip gloss. The moisture provided by this balm is very long lasting. I got it at Sephora and use it everyday. It can even be worn over any dry lipstick / liquid lip. I would highly highly recommend this! 💋💋😜
Madeline C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I don’t think it really repairs my lips, it does make my lips feel more full and soft when the product is on them until it drys off. I like the product, not too expensive. Would recommend to tryout to see how you’d like it but get a sample before buying because everyone’s lips are different.
Ashley W.
I like this lip balm because of the color and smell, however it is extremely sticky and the packaging is not my favorite. I will say it has lasted me for quite some time and I do continue to use it. I don't feel that it is overly hydrating or does all that much for my lips, however it does smell good and look great so I continue to use it. I don't think I would repurchase.
Yan C.
Cambridge , MA
I love soap and glory's lip balms for the nighttime. Heads up, it's really thick and goopy so it's not something I would recommend for use during the daytime unless you really need a punch of hydration. Feels to me more like a lip mask than a lip balm. LOVE THIS PRODUCT IN PEACH SCENT.
Aliya H.
Athens , OH
I love my soap and glory plumper. My lips always look juicy and fresh. I purchased mine at ulta and plan to repurchase this wonderful product. I never forget it in my purse it's easy to use out and about. I plan to get this product as gifts for a couple people for the holidays also.
Bobbie H.
American Fork
Absolutely amazing smell and feel! It also leaves a pink tint to your lips. It's easy to carry around and very convenient! Love the look and packaging! I would buy this product again and recommend it to friends and family! Can't wait to try more and more products from this line!
Sydnee E.
Salt Lake City
This lip product smells so good. I am crazy about the smell. My lips felt good while I had this product on, but the application was not great for me because the formula was a little sticky. I always love Soap & Glory's witty packaging. Overall, it's a good product.
Jordin C.
This product smells absolutely amazing and delicious on my lips. It is a little messy to apple but totally worth it. It is good pricing for me. And good value and long lasting ! The greatest. It stays on my lips for a long time. I definitely recommend this.
member-6f3e35f44
Doncaster, Retford
How much money is it is it worth the price and we're can I find it ?