BY SOAP & GLORY

This deep-sinking, conditioning balm melts across your lips for a dewy, kissable look and feel. Mango butter moisturizes, apricot berry protects against wintery winds, and lingonberry oil locks in hydration. The non-greasy, never-sticky formula has a juicy flavor and hue that flatters every smile. see more...

• How much money is it is it worth the price and we're can ...2 Answers
Soap and Glory A Great Kisser Lip Balm Vanilla Bean 0.63 oz
  • "I love this product since the first time I brought it in sephora back in 2015. My lips were super dry and I needed a lip gloss Vaseline or anything of that matter and I walked into sephora, and there was soap&glory right in the quick shop section by the register. I had to make a quick decision because i was already 5 minutes late to work. When I use this product on my lip it burned so bad at first, I looked in the mirror my lips looked plumped,juicy, soft and shiny." in 13 reviews
  • "Big fan of soap and glory! This balm is great! Very moisturizing, fantastic scent and lasts longer than some other balms" in 11 reviews
  • "Great lip balm! Love the smell, texture and longevity of the balm. Doesn't feel waxy, just very moisturizing. I've repurchased it about 2 times in the past year and you get a lot of product for the price! Recommend to anyone who wants very soft, moist lips!" in 8 reviews
Korin D.
Rocky Hill
SMELLS AMAZING!
I have this is Vanilla Bean which smells absolutely divine. It gives the lips a nice glossy effect with a slight gold shimmer. I have to admit that this lip balm is a bit more sticky than I had anticipated, but isn't off-putting as the product does an excellent job on moisturising my lips when applied and left overnight. In the morning I awake to find my lips looking much fuller and feeling softer.
Jennifer H.
Vienna, VA
LOVE LOVE LOVE ! great balm to use when your lips are supper dry or anytime of the day (: I love all their products . Never let me down , never complain about their products because they know what costumers want :) glides Im smoothly and makes your lips feel so great . Recommend for sure
alayna s.
I love this product because it has an amazing scent. I am a first time user of this product and I will soon become a repeat user. It is very east to apply and the price point is very affordable. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Madison N.
Waddell, AZ
I love this product. It always work amazing for me every single time! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a product that works well and is worth the money. I have combination skin and it was a great match for me! I will definitely purchase again!
Kaycera R.
Ripon
This lip balm was put in comparison to Burt's Bees and ChapStick brand, for one week I alternated from Burt's Bees to chapstick to this, the Chapstick brand was very hydrating, Burt's Bees was very healing but when it came to this specific product I got a bit of both. The smell was amazing and the application was very smooth, four stars for such a little quantity, in order to get the full Hydration you have to apply a lot everyday. I think if you used Burt's Bees or chapstick brand for a while and your lips were very healed and hydrated this product to be a great thing to keep up with that moisturised lip
Juliza L.
Brooklyn, NY
Aliya H.
Athens , OH
I love my soap and glory plumper. My lips always look juicy and fresh. I purchased mine at ulta and plan to repurchase this wonderful product. I never forget it in my purse it's easy to use out and about. I plan to get this product as gifts for a couple people for the holidays also.
Alyssa 💋.
Smells lovely,feels lovely, IS lovely!!! All that I need in a balm. Though sometimes it can turn out waxy, it was still very nice on the lips!! It’s lightly pigmented to give your lips just the pop of color and shine that they need on a makeup free day.
Parker A.
Travis Air Force Base
Love this lip balm! So creamy and leaves your lips so soft. It was my first time trying it. A little goes a long way. I bought it at ULTA. The only con is that the container doesnt hold very much. Definitely met my expectations and i would buy it again.
Gia E.
Ontario, CA
I love this product I love keeping it in my purse perfect for chapel lips or prep work before your lip stains and lipsticks, soap and glory always has the most beautiful packaging and the smell of these are amazing
member-6f3e35f44
Doncaster, Retford
How much money is it is it worth the price and we're can I find it ?