Add a Photo

By SOAP & GLORY
Photos (60)
Cassie H.
Cassie H.

Okay so I didn't see this product on this app but I just HAVE to say something. I already fell in love with everything soap &a glory but this takes my love to another level: their LIQUID-TO-POWDER FOUNDATION!! I have terrible dark circles under my eyes and usually had to get creative with concealers to cover them. This foundation is now the ONLY thing I need to put on to cover them. It is like a miracle foundation. It's buildable, it doesn't cake on, and it's FULL COVERAGE!! I will never stop using. It also leaves my face feeling smooth. ITS LIKE NO FOUNDATION YOUVE EVER USED BEFORE.
Ysaura B.
Ysaura B.
Fairview, WV

I love the Soap & Glory product line. I own several items, from their makeup to the body washes and scrubs to some of the lotions. Their Hand Food is my absolute favorite. The quality that you get along with the size of the products is well worth the moderate pricing. The scents that they offer in their products are amazing, with the Original Pink being my favorite. I just can't get enough of the Soap & Glory products!
Natalie L.
Natalie L.

I'm so glad they started selling this at Ulta. It's a lot easier for me to get there than to get to Sephora. I started using it after they sold it at Ulta and love it! I use the body cream, hand cream, and body scrub and they make my skin so soft! I also suffer from migraines that are easily triggered by certain smells. Soap & Glory products don't trigger my migraines at all.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY

I really love the bath and body products from this company. Their products are always fragranced so beautifully as well. They're pretty affordable and can be found on sale often at certain stores. I've never been disappointed by this brand and I look forward to trying their newly expanded makeup line.
Abby S.
Abby S.
Franklin, MA

Soap and glory is one of those brands that I always forget I love so much. Their classic original scent is so unique and smells super clean and fresh. All of their body washes and body butters leave my skin smelling delicious for hours and super soft. If you haven't tried them yet check them out
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.

I love the Soap and Glory brand products!! I love all of their products that I have tried. My personal favorites have been the face wash and body butter! Everything smells so nice and fresh. The prices are a little higher than typical drugstore products, bust most are worth it.
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, Ca

One of my favorite brand I got small travel size hand Cream in my beauty box after finishing that I got full size one from my local Ulta and since I really liked the product I also wanted go try their body scrub and lotion. They all works amazing and have amazing scent.
Nik C.
Nik C.
Cleveland, OH

Love their Hand Food! It definitely makes me want to try more of their products! The products are more inexpensive than I thought they'd be which is a big plus! Only $8 for the hand food when I purchased it at Ulta, which is pretty good for the 4.2 oz.
Sayeedah J.
Sayeedah J.
Orlando, FL

This brand is nice but I don't think there is anything super innovative about it. It's comparable to bath and body works. I have dry skin and I don't think it's amazing. The scent however is by far one of my favorites. Tried it and I'm over it.
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
La Vergne, TN

I stumbled on this brand one day while shopping at Sephora. I have fallen in love with this brand! From their bath products to their amazing moisturizers, these products are the best! Try any of their products. You will not be disappointed!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Canyon Cntry, CA

What is your favorite Soap & Glory product?
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Kennebunk, ME

Where can I find this brand?
Pittsburgh, PA

WHAT DO U RECOMMEND FROM THIS BRAND?
Pittsburgh, PA

WHAT DO U RECOMMEND FROM THIS BRAND?
Brianna L.