Add a Photo

By SOAP & GLORY
Photos (49)
Cassie H.
Cassie H.

Okay so I didn't see this product on this app but I just HAVE to say something. I already fell in love with everything soap &a glory but this takes my love to another level: their LIQUID-TO-POWDER FOUNDATION!! I have terrible dark circles under my eyes and usually had to get creative with concealers to cover them. This foundation is now the ONLY thing I need to put on to cover them. It is like a miracle foundation. It's buildable, it doesn't cake on, and it's FULL COVERAGE!! I will never stop using. It also leaves my face feeling smooth. ITS LIKE NO FOUNDATION YOUVE EVER USED BEFORE.
Nakisha S.
Nakisha S.
Calgary, Alberta

I love Soap & Glory products, I used them all the time when i was living in the UK and they were amazing! so glad that i can purchase them here in Canada. The hand cream is so good especially because i get really dry skin in winter and also there body washes are to die for. I love the face that they have tons of different products from hand creams to body washes, and also beauty products, there mascara is so good!
Madeleine P.
Madeleine P.
Wheaton, IL

This is my favorite drugstore makeup brand ever, if not favorite in general. Their products are so pretty and longwearing, and perfect for my super pale skin tone. I have yet to find a product from them that doesn't make me cry glittery pink tears of joy. I'm honestly trying to collect all their products. If the owners are reading this, please make more eyeshadow palettes and blushes. Thanks!!!!
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
Liverpool

I love soap and glory products and have been buying the body cream over the past year or so, I love the scent and it is overall my favourite product. I tried the hand cream of theirs, and was a little disappointed, I first tried it and it just felt so thick on my hands I had to wash it off, and the smell was a bit too strong for me. But the body cream is fantastic! A must have for sure.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Clark, NJ

I wanted to like this brand so much but luckily I received a sample in the mail first. I have super sensitive skin. This is a great product but unfortunately the body butter I tried had an overpowering scent, when I put it on my hands they instantly itched so bad I had to wash and scrub off. Again, the lotion felt nice but it was too strong of a scent and irritated my skin:(
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Naperville, IL

Love the packaging of these products. I have the righteous butter and a lip plumper. Both super satisfied with both products. I really like the smell of the butter, and it leaves my hands soft and not oily. The lip plumper is a little sticky so if you're not a fan of sticky glosses then this would not be a good product for you but it definitely plumps your lips!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

I really love the Soap and Glory products!! Everything I have tried so far has been really amazing. I love the lipsticks - they are super pigmented and are so creamy! The lipglosses are really nice and come in nice neutral colors. I love the body lotion too! It makes your skin SO soft. I am excited to try more products by this brand.
Allison R.
Allison R.

This is my favorite line for bath and body products. The Flake Away is perfect for exfoliating legs pre-shave and the Self Righteous Butter is my favorite for moisturizing all year round (it's also the favorite of famous skincare blogger Caroline Hirons!). The scent is fresh and girly, and the price point is so incredibly reasonable!
Cheyanne S.
Cheyanne S.
United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire

My all time favorite brand for bath time! I love S&G I always get a box of their goods for Christmas and it lasts me for ages. Fantastic prices and love the quality. I also love their makeup and my favorite lipgloess by them is a plumping gloss called Sexy MotherPucker it tingles so much but that way I no its working!
Elena R.
Elena R.
Twin Falls, ID

It's hard to find a product i don't like from this company.Thus far everything I've tried and owned has become part of my reg regiment.Their products pamper and just make you feel refreshed and sexy..they totally get that women want products that work but most can't spend a fortune. Soap and glory is fabulous!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Canyon Cntry, CA

What is your favorite Soap & Glory product?
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Kennebunk, ME

Where can I find this brand?
Pittsburgh, PA

WHAT DO U RECOMMEND FROM THIS BRAND?
Pittsburgh, PA

WHAT DO U RECOMMEND FROM THIS BRAND?
Brianna L.