BY SOAP & GLORY

• What are the Best products..I just saw they had a contour kit and...2 Answers
  • Very interested in trying this brand, what's the best product the...5 Answers
  • Do any of you have a good foundation to recommend for oily skin? ...3 Answers
Soap and Glory
  • "I bought a sample box for $20 last month from Shoppers Drug Mart (in Canada) which included an array of travel sized items including "Hand Food" and "The Righteous Butter"." in 111 reviews
  • "I enjoy the scrub a lot and the sweet delicious smell, but find the hand cream (Hand Food) too overpowering and like spraying perfume directly on your hands." in 73 reviews
  • "The body scrub really scrubs away the dead flaky skin leaving my skin to be soft and smooth, then after that I lather myself up with the body butter." in 68 reviews
  • "My hands get really dry during the winter months and this and Bath and Body Works Look Ma Paraffin hand lotion are my top 2 favorites." in 30 reviews
  • "From their Clean on Me body wash to their Go Butter Yourself body butter, this line has made every product they make absolutely perfect." in 28 reviews
Cass 🌙.
I've been wanting to test out some Soap & Glory products for a while. I had never smelled the scents before but I watched a bunch of reviews and ended up ordering the Breakfast Scrub, Smoothie body butter, and Smoothie body Milk. I instantly fell IN LOVE with the scrub. It smells exactly like some pancake syrup. But I expected the smoothie body butter and lotion to smell like a vanilla cupcake. But it didn't. It has a weird smell. But it was one of those weird smells you can't stop opening up and smelling again. I thought I didn't like it. So I went to target to exchange for a different set and I ended up keeping the Smoothie stuff. I did not like any of the other scents. I expected the Sugar Crush line to smell like a sweet margarita but it literally smells like a freshly opened can of Sprite. Which isn't bad I just don't want kybbody to smell like that. So, the smells throw me off. BUT I absolutely LOVE this formula. The body butter is the best thing ever. It makes your skin feel so good all day. Leaves your skin looking healthy but not oily. It is soooo nice. And the breakfast scrub is the only scrub I will use now. I am in love with this line the ONLY reason I'm taking a star away is for the weird smells. But I would HIGHLY recommend this to anybody!
Angelina M.
I ABSOLUTELY love there soaps and scrubs I literally use them everyday. I purchased the “Big Pink” and it has a body scrub, shower gel, body butter, hand and foot lotion, and a headband and body scrubber. The design is so cute and retro and they smell amazing! Like a light flowery smell I use the body scrub in the shower and the body butter right after I get out and it leaves my skin so soft!! You should totally buy there soaps and scrubs..😌
Kearra F.
Beaverton
I really loved this Soap and Glory Face Soap and Clarity 3in1 Daily Detox Vitamin C Facial Wash 11.8 oz. What drew me in was the packaging. As you can see in the photo I posted up-close of the baby blue tinted gel w/ pink micro beads, & the label, it just looked so pretty! Plus, it smells amazing & cleanses away all of your skin’s impurities. Long lasting, as you can see, I need to purchase another bottle. It probably lasted me almost three weeks. Highly recommended!
Yazmin B.
I tested out "The perfect ten" from Soap and glory. I used it a couple times but then i stopped. I like this palette I really do but I like other ones better. The shades are decent but i like to see other shades and they are pigmented somewhat. Its nice but I don't use it.
Stacy K.
Bakersfield
      I use this product almost daily now!  It definitely has the tingle and makes you feel like you have voluptuous lips!   The downside is that even though you feel like your lips have gotten plumper, when you look in the mirror, it doesn’t make much of a difference.  😕.     It’s a great gloss as far as staying on your lips, 👄 but I wouldn’t recommend this product as an amazing lip plumper.   If you want just a small difference, then this is the product for you!
Jewell A.
Baltimore
I've not bought the soap and Glory products too many times but the four times that I have bought their products I have been very satisfied and I've loved it the first lip balm that I bought I'd gone through so quick that I had to go back and get another one instantly I bought a lip plumper from them which worked very well and had a delicious cinnamon scent / flavor. I brought a hand cream which was very moisturizing and I had also bought a lip balm which was also very moisturizing these products are very affordable they have great quality and you can find them at a lot of stories I got mine all at Target.
Alana C.
My absolute new obsession! I’m personally IN LOVE with all their different skin care (specifically their “pink scent” products.. the lotions, creams, etc.)! They help repair my dry skin fast and I really love the scent. I plan on trying out their makeup too... this brand is pretty inexpensive
Marie N.
Burke
These are such wonderful products with a good price and always smell lovely. I have a body butter and a face wash that’s working so well. All of their product work really well and the prices are really amazing! I cannot hype this brand enough, I would at least try some of their products!
sam w.
Highland Park, NJ
Write a review about a product that you've used before.Start your review of 12 x NIVEA® Hydro Care Pure Water & Aloe Vera 4.8g!How would you rate this product?vWrite a review about a product that you've used before.Start your review of 12 x NIVEA® Hydro Care Pure Water & Aloe Vera 4.8g!How would you rate this product?Write a review about a product that you've used before.Start your review of 12 x NIVEA® Hydro Care Pure Water & Aloe Vera 4.8g!How would you rate this product?Write a review about a product that you've used before.Start your review of 12 x NIVEA® Hydro Care Pure Water & Aloe Vera 4.8g!How would you rate this product?Write a review about a product that you've used before.Start your review of 12 x NIVEA® Hydro Care Pure Water & Aloe Vera 4.8g!How would you rate this product?
Ery B.
Phoenix, AZ
When i first stumbled on this brand was at ulta i went ahead and purchased the body wash and it actually left me pretty impressed wanting to try more product! The body wash smells so good! Left my skin feeling sof yet smelling good after i applied the lotion its so thick and smells so refreshing.
Sara B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
What is your favorite Soap & Glory product?
Brianna D.
Kennebunk, ME
Where can I find this brand?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
WHAT DO U RECOMMEND FROM THIS BRAND?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
WHAT DO U RECOMMEND FROM THIS BRAND?
Brianna L.