Add a Photo

By SOAP & GLORY
Photos (64)
Cassie H.
Cassie H.

Okay so I didn't see this product on this app but I just HAVE to say something. I already fell in love with everything soap &a glory but this takes my love to another level: their LIQUID-TO-POWDER FOUNDATION!! I have terrible dark circles under my eyes and usually had to get creative with concealers to cover them. This foundation is now the ONLY thing I need to put on to cover them. It is like a miracle foundation. It's buildable, it doesn't cake on, and it's FULL COVERAGE!! I will never stop using. It also leaves my face feeling smooth. ITS LIKE NO FOUNDATION YOUVE EVER USED BEFORE.
Audra R.
Audra R.
Arlington, TX

I'm in love with my Soap & Glory Clean On Me creamy clarifying shower gel! It feels amazing, sneaks fantastic and really gets me clean. I work in a warehouse and as you can imagine, get very dirty. Working nights, my favorite thing in the world is a hot shower, and this makes my showers heaven! Plus, you can close the pump for travel. One of the best body washes I have ever owned. Target is your destination for shower heaven!
Ysaura B.
Ysaura B.
Fairview, WV

I love the Soap & Glory product line. I own several items, from their makeup to the body washes and scrubs to some of the lotions. Their Hand Food is my absolute favorite. The quality that you get along with the size of the products is well worth the moderate pricing. The scents that they offer in their products are amazing, with the Original Pink being my favorite. I just can't get enough of the Soap & Glory products!
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Parma, OH

So I've been using the soap & glory clean on me body wash for quite some time now! I'm in love with the scent, it foams up nicely & my skin does feel soft after use! I still have to follow up with a moisturizer afterwards, and haven't noticed to much of a difference in my skin clearing up but it's one of my favorite body washes! I love that I can pick it up at Walgreens or target!
Natalie L.
Natalie L.

I'm so glad they started selling this at Ulta. It's a lot easier for me to get there than to get to Sephora. I started using it after they sold it at Ulta and love it! I use the body cream, hand cream, and body scrub and they make my skin so soft! I also suffer from migraines that are easily triggered by certain smells. Soap & Glory products don't trigger my migraines at all.
Leanna R.
Leanna R.

I received a sample of Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish in my May Target Beauty Box and I am in love!! The scent is fantastic and it left my skin so soft! I've never heard of this brand before but after some research I can definitely afford this products on my budget. I am DEFINITELY going to be purchasing their products in the future!!
Tammy M.
Tammy M.

Love these products the body lotion is amazing and smells wonderful the face scrub works fantastic and is not super abrasive leaves skin feeling soft bought at Walgreens the T Zone scrub is effective. The face lotion is wonderful too I have not had a bad experience with any of the products cost is reasonable and lasts awhile
Hunter M.
Hunter M.

I wish i could give 100 starts lol . I absolutely love their products ! I go through them so fast . They cost a little more than drugstore products but won't break the bank . The body wash cleans my skin without drying it out and the lotion gives it the baby soft feeling . and the smell lasts so long ! Im in love .
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY

I really love the bath and body products from this company. Their products are always fragranced so beautifully as well. They're pretty affordable and can be found on sale often at certain stores. I've never been disappointed by this brand and I look forward to trying their newly expanded makeup line.
Lorina G.
Lorina G.
Denver, CO

This is the first body butter i have tried from this brand. The very first thing I noticed about it was the scent. The scent is such a fresh scent and not too strong. It's a very thick formula but it does not feel heavy on your skin. It absorbs into your skin very nicely. A little bit goes a long way.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Canyon Cntry, CA

What is your favorite Soap & Glory product?
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Kennebunk, ME

Where can I find this brand?
Pittsburgh, PA

WHAT DO U RECOMMEND FROM THIS BRAND?
Pittsburgh, PA

WHAT DO U RECOMMEND FROM THIS BRAND?
Brianna L.