Add a Photo

By SOAP & GLORY
Photos (55)
Cassie H.
Cassie H.

Okay so I didn't see this product on this app but I just HAVE to say something. I already fell in love with everything soap &a glory but this takes my love to another level: their LIQUID-TO-POWDER FOUNDATION!! I have terrible dark circles under my eyes and usually had to get creative with concealers to cover them. This foundation is now the ONLY thing I need to put on to cover them. It is like a miracle foundation. It's buildable, it doesn't cake on, and it's FULL COVERAGE!! I will never stop using. It also leaves my face feeling smooth. ITS LIKE NO FOUNDATION YOUVE EVER USED BEFORE.
Ysaura B.
Ysaura B.
Fairview, WV

I love the Soap & Glory product line. I own several items, from their makeup to the body washes and scrubs to some of the lotions. Their Hand Food is my absolute favorite. The quality that you get along with the size of the products is well worth the moderate pricing. The scents that they offer in their products are amazing, with the Original Pink being my favorite. I just can't get enough of the Soap & Glory products!
Nakisha S.
Nakisha S.
Calgary, Alberta

I love Soap & Glory products, I used them all the time when i was living in the UK and they were amazing! so glad that i can purchase them here in Canada. The hand cream is so good especially because i get really dry skin in winter and also there body washes are to die for. I love the face that they have tons of different products from hand creams to body washes, and also beauty products, there mascara is so good!
Natalie L.
Natalie L.

I'm so glad they started selling this at Ulta. It's a lot easier for me to get there than to get to Sephora. I started using it after they sold it at Ulta and love it! I use the body cream, hand cream, and body scrub and they make my skin so soft! I also suffer from migraines that are easily triggered by certain smells. Soap & Glory products don't trigger my migraines at all.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Clark, NJ

I wanted to like this brand so much but luckily I received a sample in the mail first. I have super sensitive skin. This is a great product but unfortunately the body butter I tried had an overpowering scent, when I put it on my hands they instantly itched so bad I had to wash and scrub off. Again, the lotion felt nice but it was too strong of a scent and irritated my skin:(
Cheyanne S.
Cheyanne S.
United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire

My all time favorite brand for bath time! I love S&G I always get a box of their goods for Christmas and it lasts me for ages. Fantastic prices and love the quality. I also love their makeup and my favorite lipgloess by them is a plumping gloss called Sexy MotherPucker it tingles so much but that way I no its working!
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga , NY

I really love the bath and body products from this company. Their products are always fragranced so beautifully as well. They're pretty affordable and can be found on sale often at certain stores. I've never been disappointed by this brand and I look forward to trying their newly expanded makeup line.
Nunu P.
Nunu P.
Little Ferry

One of my favorite brands of all time. Their body products aren't only great smelling but they are luxurious feeling and is so good. I can't say anything bad about it except it's kind of hard to get everything from this brand in America but recently Ulta started carrying this brand I'm so happy!!
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA

One of my favorite brand I got small travel size hand Cream in my beauty box after finishing that I got full size one from my local Ulta and since I really liked the product I also wanted go try their body scrub and lotion. They all works amazing and have amazing scent.
Nik C.
Nik C.
Cleveland, OH

Love their Hand Food! It definitely makes me want to try more of their products! The products are more inexpensive than I thought they'd be which is a big plus! Only $8 for the hand food when I purchased it at Ulta, which is pretty good for the 4.2 oz.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Canyon Cntry, CA

What is your favorite Soap & Glory product?
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Kennebunk, ME

Where can I find this brand?
Pittsburgh, PA

WHAT DO U RECOMMEND FROM THIS BRAND?
Pittsburgh, PA

WHAT DO U RECOMMEND FROM THIS BRAND?
Brianna L.