BY SOAP & GLORY

• What are the Best products..I just saw they had a contour kit and...2 Answers
  • Very interested in trying this brand, what's the best product the...3 Answers
  • Do any of you have a good foundation to recommend for oily skin? ...3 Answers
Soap and Glory
  • "I bought a sample box for $20 last month from Shoppers Drug Mart (in Canada) which included an array of travel sized items including "Hand Food" and "The Righteous Butter"." in 111 reviews
  • "I enjoy the scrub a lot and the sweet delicious smell, but find the hand cream (Hand Food) too overpowering and like spraying perfume directly on your hands." in 73 reviews
  • "The body scrub really scrubs away the dead flaky skin leaving my skin to be soft and smooth, then after that I lather myself up with the body butter." in 68 reviews
  • "My hands get really dry during the winter months and this and Bath and Body Works Look Ma Paraffin hand lotion are my top 2 favorites." in 30 reviews
  • "From their Clean on Me body wash to their Go Butter Yourself body butter, this line has made every product they make absolutely perfect." in 28 reviews
Cassie H.
Okay so I didn't see this product on this app but I just HAVE to say something. I already fell in love with everything soap &a glory but this takes my love to another level: their LIQUID-TO-POWDER FOUNDATION!! I have terrible dark circles under my eyes and usually had to get creative with concealers to cover them. This foundation is now the ONLY thing I need to put on to cover them. It is like a miracle foundation. It's buildable, it doesn't cake on, and it's FULL COVERAGE!! I will never stop using. It also leaves my face feeling smooth. ITS LIKE NO FOUNDATION YOUVE EVER USED BEFORE.
Natalie L.
I'm so glad they started selling this at Ulta. It's a lot easier for me to get there than to get to Sephora. I started using it after they sold it at Ulta and love it! I use the body cream, hand cream, and body scrub and they make my skin so soft! I also suffer from migraines that are easily triggered by certain smells. Soap & Glory products don't trigger my migraines at all.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I really love the bath and body products from this company. Their products are always fragranced so beautifully as well. They're pretty affordable and can be found on sale often at certain stores. I've never been disappointed by this brand and I look forward to trying their newly expanded makeup line.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
One of my favorite brand I got small travel size hand Cream in my beauty box after finishing that I got full size one from my local Ulta and since I really liked the product I also wanted go try their body scrub and lotion. They all works amazing and have amazing scent.
Nik C.
Cleveland, OH
Love their Hand Food! It definitely makes me want to try more of their products! The products are more inexpensive than I thought they'd be which is a big plus! Only $8 for the hand food when I purchased it at Ulta, which is pretty good for the 4.2 oz.
kapua P.
I love this brand!! Everything I've tried from them all far has been amazing. My personal favorite product is their hand food!! I've been eyeing out their one heck of a lot stuff for a while and plan to get it on my next trip to the store.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO
I absolutely love this company and their products! they are of such great quality.
Cass ūüĆô.
I've been wanting to test out some Soap & Glory products for a while. I had never smelled the scents before but I watched a bunch of reviews and ended up ordering the Breakfast Scrub, Smoothie body butter, and Smoothie body Milk. I instantly fell IN LOVE with the scrub. It smells exactly like some pancake syrup. But I expected the smoothie body butter and lotion to smell like a vanilla cupcake. But it didn't. It has a weird smell. But it was one of those weird smells you can't stop opening up and smelling again. I thought I didn't like it. So I went to target to exchange for a different set and I ended up keeping the Smoothie stuff. I did not like any of the other scents. I expected the Sugar Crush line to smell like a sweet margarita but it literally smells like a freshly opened can of Sprite. Which isn't bad I just don't want kybbody to smell like that. So, the smells throw me off. BUT I absolutely LOVE this formula. The body butter is the best thing ever. It makes your skin feel so good all day. Leaves your skin looking healthy but not oily. It is soooo nice. And the breakfast scrub is the only scrub I will use now. I am in love with this line the ONLY reason I'm taking a star away is for the weird smells. But I would HIGHLY recommend this to anybody!
Yanni C.
Burbank , CA
RICH & FOAMOUS BODY WASH

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE the smell of this body wash...so much so that I actually ended up using it rather quickly. Lol. I do think it's a bit pricey, but it is creamy in texture and leaves the skin feeling smooth. So you don't have to put on a bunch of lotion after you step out the shower. I would buy it again. I'm not sure whether or not they have a line that actually tastes like desserts or candy (lol), but that would be cool. And I say that because the products smell so good you want to taste them. Hahaha. ‚ėļ But overall, this is a great product and I will be trying some of the others from this line.
Stacy K.
Bakersfield
¬† ¬† ¬† I use this product almost daily now! ¬†It definitely has the tingle and makes you feel like you have voluptuous lips! ¬† The downside is that even though you feel like your lips have gotten plumper, when you look in the mirror, it doesn‚Äôt make much of a difference. ¬†ūüėē. ¬† ¬† It‚Äôs a great gloss as far as staying on your lips, ūüĎĄ but I wouldn‚Äôt recommend this product as an amazing lip plumper. ¬† If you want just a small difference, then this is the product for you! ¬†
Sara B.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite Soap & Glory product?
Brianna D.
Kennebunk, ME
Where can I find this brand?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
WHAT DO U RECOMMEND FROM THIS BRAND?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
WHAT DO U RECOMMEND FROM THIS BRAND?
Brianna L.