SO® Women's Riding Boots uploaded by Mayra P.

BY SO

• Has anyone bought these boots? If so where did you buy them from?...1 Answers
Andrea G.
Absolutely look these boots. I have them in a darker chestnut brown, and they're one of my favorites. Very comfortable, and look great with almost everything. Gotta say, they are my go to shoes. I would definitely recommend.
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
I don't even know where to start I got these today as a late Christmas/birthday gift and these are the most amazing boots ever and I have a lot of boots. Omg these are comfortable they feel perfectly on my calf the color is stunning and I'm in love with them I cannot wait to wear them tomorrow.
Britney J.
I have this is black and I love them. Really comfortable boots to wear during the winter time. They're good in the rain and snow also. I love the belt around it. The boots come up to my knees which works great with my longer socks. The heals doesn't cause me to slip. Nice boots.
Linda A.
I have these in tan and they are so comfortable. Great for all day wear and look so good with any jeans. I do wish they had a little more grip on the ice because that can cause some slipping here in New England.
Karissa S.
These are very chic and beautiful and fit very well however I think the heel part is too thick. I did like but not my go to boot.
Maica W.
GA
Has anyone bought these boots? If so where did you buy them from? Are they expensive and are they comfortable?