suggested searches

3 star

2 star

14%

1 star

I love any kind of serum for my face and or body and this is for both. Now I cannot give a full review cause haven’t used it on my face or body yet, only on my hams doing a patch test. And they were so dang soft afterwards I was highly surprised. But for the price which I can’t remember atm but I do know it was expressive it didn’t Surprise me. But I can’t say if I recommend or not since I haven’t fully used it enough.

Product reviewed: So Susan Cosmetics Aquarella Deep Hydrating Serum For The Face & Body 120 Ml

I love this product it has a familiar smell that I can't quite put my finger on its like an oatmeal/vanillaish smell but I love it. It's not over powering at all either which is great. It's super moisturizing and makes my skin skin feel like butter. Its not harsh to my sensitive skin either 10/10 would definitely recommend [product:so-susan-cosmetics-aquarella-deep-hydrating-serum-for-the-face-&-body-120-ml]

This stuff is amazing!! So hydrating and my face feels smooth and soft after using. I haven't had any issues with outbreaks or acne. Also it smells wonderful. . . #beauty #skincare