BY THE GAP

Gap So Pink By Gap Perfume Edt Spray 3.4 Oz For Women A Fresh Citrus Scent, Mixed With Lily, Sweet Pea And Musk. see more...

Gail B.
Bronx, NY
My mom and I love this baby. It's one of our main go-tos scents. It's not too much, just enough. Plus who doesn't love the cute packaging? And it's pink! I should probably try their other ones too...
gina p.
Sewell, NJ
This spray will forever remind me of my sister. She has loved this scent for over a decade now and uses the lotions, sprays and perfume! It's classic and always affordable.
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
Since I'm z teenager this is my summer sent oh do fresh and grape fruity It's makes you feel fresh and alive this and s gap hooded should exist in every woman's home
Natalie L.
Neenah, WI
I've been using So Pink by gap for at least 15 years! It's one of my favorite scents. So fresh and airy, not flowery. LOVE Gap So Pink 3.4 oz EDT Spray!
sa m.
Highland Park, NJ
great product so happy to use it great product so happy to use it great product so happy to use it great product so happy to use it great product so happy to use it great product so happy to use it
Molly T.
This smells fresh and clean. Worth a buy. I use this as an everyday day perfume and I always get compliments on good it smells!
Lydia E.
Ruther Glen, VA
Adore this! Been using it since high school and always get compliments when I wear it! The perfect scent and lasts a long time!
Ashley P.
Middle school forever. Had to move on from this one though unfortunately I don't think it is good enough for a grown woman
Caitlyn G.
Clifton Park, NY
Fresh and summery! A great scent for younger girls, but lacking the sophistication a woman may want.
Ashley C.
Plano, TX
One of my favorite scents. I'm not a fan of strong grapefruit smells but this one is tastefully done.