BY THE GAP

Gap So Pink By Gap Perfume Edt Spray 3.4 Oz For Women A Fresh Citrus Scent, Mixed With Lily, Sweet Pea And Musk. see more...

Gail B.
Gail B.
Bronx, NY
My mom and I love this baby. It's one of our main go-tos scents. It's not too much, just enough. Plus who doesn't love the cute packaging? And it's pink! I should probably try their other ones too...
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
I've been using So Pink by gap for at least 15 years! It's one of my favorite scents. So fresh and airy, not flowery. LOVE Gap So Pink 3.4 oz EDT Spray!
sa m.
sa m.
Highland Park, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
great product so happy to use it great product so happy to use it great product so happy to use it great product so happy to use it great product so happy to use it great product so happy to use it
gina p.
gina p.
Sewell, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray will forever remind me of my sister. She has loved this scent for over a decade now and uses the lotions, sprays and perfume! It's classic and always affordable.
Molly T.
Molly T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells fresh and clean. Worth a buy. I use this as an everyday day perfume and I always get compliments on good it smells!
Lydia E.
Lydia E.
Ruther Glen, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Adore this! Been using it since high school and always get compliments when I wear it! The perfect scent and lasts a long time!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Middle school forever. Had to move on from this one though unfortunately I don't think it is good enough for a grown woman
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Plano, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite scents. I'm not a fan of strong grapefruit smells but this one is tastefully done.
Caitlyn G.
Caitlyn G.
Clifton Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fresh and summery! A great scent for younger girls, but lacking the sophistication a woman may want.
Carolina R.
Carolina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first tried So Pink years ago and was instantly hooked to its sweet floral scent. I had forgotten about it until I recently needed some more perfume (I don't shop at Gap that often) and remembered how much I loved the stuff. The Givenchy perfume I've been using for over a year is $75. So Pink? 20 bucks! Anyway, it's great. I did have issues with the actual perfume cap like some of the other reviews mention, but I set the cap back on the sprayer and am careful when I press down to spritz it on and also whenever I put the larger cap back on. Not a big deal at all. Also, this perfume stays on all day. That $75 stuff I mentioned using? I could barely smell it after 2 hours of simply sitting in my car then in my office. As I write this review, it's 2:30pm. I sprayed 4 sprays of So Pink on at 7:15am and I can still smell it (even after going for a slightly sweaty lunch time walk at work). Smells great + lasts a long time + cheap price = winner.