BY THE GAP

Gap So Pink By Gap Perfume Edt Spray 3.4 Oz For Women A Fresh Citrus Scent, Mixed With Lily, Sweet Pea And Musk. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Gail B.
Gail B.
Bronx, NY
My mom and I love this baby. It's one of our main go-tos scents. It's not too much, just enough. Plus who doesn't love the cute packaging? And it's pink! I should probably try their other ones too...
Tracey L.
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since I'm z teenager this is my summer sent oh do fresh and grape fruity It's makes you feel fresh and alive this and s gap hooded should exist in every woman's home
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Neenah, WI
I've been using So Pink by gap for at least 15 years! It's one of my favorite scents. So fresh and airy, not flowery. LOVE Gap So Pink 3.4 oz EDT Spray!
sa m.
sa m.
Highland Park, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
great product so happy to use it great product so happy to use it great product so happy to use it great product so happy to use it great product so happy to use it great product so happy to use it
gina p.
gina p.
Sewell, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray will forever remind me of my sister. She has loved this scent for over a decade now and uses the lotions, sprays and perfume! It's classic and always affordable.
Lydia E.
Lydia E.
Ruther Glen, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Adore this! Been using it since high school and always get compliments when I wear it! The perfect scent and lasts a long time!
Molly T.
Molly T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells fresh and clean. Worth a buy. I use this as an everyday day perfume and I always get compliments on good it smells!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Middle school forever. Had to move on from this one though unfortunately I don't think it is good enough for a grown woman
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Plano, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite scents. I'm not a fan of strong grapefruit smells but this one is tastefully done.
Caitlyn G.
Caitlyn G.
Clifton Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fresh and summery! A great scent for younger girls, but lacking the sophistication a woman may want.