Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat LitterSo Phresh
Scoopable Odor-Lock Clumping Micro Crystal Cat Litter in Blue Silica, 8 LB

by So Phresh

The So Phresh Scoopable Odor-Lock Clumping Micro Crystal Cat Litter has fast absorption and odor control, so you can keep their box and your home fresher longer. Its fragrance free formula is perfect for felines with sensitive noses.

How does this compare to other crystal litters such as the Vibrant Life litter?
Start your review of So Phresh Scoopable Odor-Lock Clumping Micro Crystal Cat Litter in Blue Silica, 8 LB!
Larissa M.
Grants Pass, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love the pink one but this one has dust! My cats kicked it out the box. It made them cough because of the kick up. I have a digger.😂 I also don’t feel like it clumps as well as the pink one.
Noelani W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the best kitty litter I have used for my cat so far! It doesn't smell and my cat loves using it. Any other cat litter I get my cat scoops it out but this one she doesn't. It's so easy to clean because the crystals absorb the pee.
Morgan F.
Los Angeles, CA
I am so glad I tried this litter! The crystals absorb all the urine and smell so all you have to do is scoop the poop. I usually do a full change once a week or every 2 weeks. With the size and weight of the crystals it doesn’t get tracked around the house. I love this litter! It might seem expensive but you actually save money because your not scooping out the majority of your litter with every use.
Jacquelyn C.
Omaha, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this litter. I like the crystal litter because it’s much easier to clean and it doesn’t get stuck to the litter box like traditional litter does. It’s usually on sale at Pet Smart and I love the bright blue color!
Johanny Stephanie A.
Medley, FL
So Phresh Scoopable Odor-Lock Clumping Micro Crystal Cat Litter in Blue Silica, 8 LB uploaded by Johanny Stephanie A.
I'm very pleased with the results of the product, with this cat litter doesn't smell bad at all and it absorbing, I recommend it if you have a little or and adult cat because it works extremely good in my opinion.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...