Pets & AnimalsPet CareSo Phresh
Paper Small Animal Bedding, 60L ()

So Phresh Paper Small Animal Bedding, 60L ()

by So Phresh

So Phresh Paper Small Animal BeddingSo Phresh Paper Small Animal Bedding provides unsurpassed odor control for your pet's habitat. The addition of baking soda helps to eliminate ammonia odors on contact. With the ability to absorb three times its weight in liquids, it makes for a dryer, healthier environment for your small animal, and paper bedding won't cake on the bottom of the habitat. Paper bedding is softer and less dusty than other forms of bedding, is biodegradable and free of inks, clay, chemicals, and wood oils. Made from reclaimed paper pulp waste.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of So Phresh Paper Small Animal Bedding, 60L ()!
Rachel M.
Aumsville, OR
I love this bedding. I have tried other types and this is my favorite. I esspecially love that I can buy it many places, online, in stores ect. It works really well. Some people may not like it for the color, but it works really good.  I highly recommend it.  I've used for a 20 long and a ten long tanks and there's not much taken out.  Last awhile and is great!!
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
So Phresh Paper Small Animal Bedding, 60L () uploaded by Brooklyn D.
So Phresh Paper Small Animal Bedding, 60L () uploaded by Brooklyn D.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
Got at petco for 19.99 plus tax. It was recommended by an employee for my small animals(rats and mice). They love to make it their bedding plus they aren't allergic. I recommend So phresh soft paper bedding
Jayne R.
Palm Bay, FL
With two small animals our house could get stinky. This product is amazing it really absorbs the mess as well as the odor.

Looking for your answer?