Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat LitterSo Phresh
Odor Control Paper Pellet Cat Litter, 25 lbs

So Phresh Odor Control Paper Pellet Cat Litter, 25 lbs.

by So Phresh

So Phresh Odor Control Paper Pellet Cat LitterSo Phresh Odor Control Paper Pellet Cat Litter combats and controls odors. Our paper fibers and special odor control ingredients work together to neutralize unwelcome ammonia odors on contact. Paper Pellet Litter is 3x more absorbent than clay. So Phresh Odor Control Paper Pellet Cat Litter is made with 95% or more post-consumer paper, newspaper and magazines. It is also biodegradable and can be used for landscape mulch, compost, weed blocker or incinerated if not soiled. Litter is made from specially processed recycled paper fibers that have added odor control agents. Paper Pellet Litter is so absorbent that they do not break apart or cake to the bottom of the litter pan when wet. This leaves a much healthier environment for your cats and clean-up is much easier. Safe for both cats and kittens.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of So Phresh Odor Control Paper Pellet Cat Litter, 25 lbs.!
How would you rate this product?
Barb F.
Syracuse, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff is good for people who like to scoop often. The pellets swell when used do you know where to scoop and it does hold the smell in, but as soon as the pellets get kicked around you can't really scoop the swolled ones out of the unused
Sabrina S.
Vancouver, WA
Eliminates odor for sure! This is an amazing product I highly recommend it to anyone with cats
Bree I.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
So Phresh Odor Control Paper Pellet Cat Litter, 25 lbs. uploaded by Bree I.
I use this for my rabbit liter box and it helps eliminate the smell of the feces. It's also safe for my bunny.
Mia C.
This litter is the go to in our home. The fresh clean scent smells like apples and it works well with absorption. Easy to clean up.
Tyra F.
kansas city
My car loves this litter! I was nervous about getting it because it was the first litter we tried because I had done reviews that paper pellet litter is dust free and easy to use. On the other hand, I had also read reviews that some cars do not like that kind of litter but I took a leap of faith and I am glad I’ve done so because I am in love with this brand and so is my cat. It controls odor just as advertised and is extremely easy to scoop up. It takes two minutes to clean the litter box! It is also environmentally friendly which attracted me to it and it is a good price!! $15 for 25 pounds of good litter that makes my cat a happy kitty!
Diana A.
Tempe, AZ
I switched from the normal cat litter to this and it has made such a huge difference. First there is no smell at all as long as you clean it daily. Second she doesn’t track it all over the house! All my cat owner friends are always impressed by it and make the switch as well. Definitely follow the instructions when switching so that it’s an easy transition for your cat.
Maureen B.
Denver
I use this for my two ferrets and even though its for cats this still works great for them.It absorbs the smell of their feces and is easy to clean up. Yes I know this same exact brand has this same type of litter for small mammals. But I found this bag has 5 pounds more and is cheaper then getting the small mammals one. At first I thought this would bug their little paws but they don't seem to have a problem with it at all and this is the first litter that they didn't have accidents outside their litter box.
Jen A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Easy to clean and less hassle to cats making a mess. It's good value. The price is good. The only problem I have is that it runs out fast. Great for maine coons!
Tasha M.
Rockland, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Not the best littler I've ever used (the best one I can't remember the name of but petco discontinued it) but this is not the worst. We own two cats so most naturally that's twice the odor and twice the mess. Although this is not as bad as actual litter as far as tracking goes. I still do find this in my bathroom, which compared to litter it's better than finding it all over your house. This does eliminate odor slightly. I can still smell the urine. Like another user said you end up wasting so much of it because you get confused with which is clean and which is soiled. I'll continue to use this only until I find my dream litter.
Erica T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this litter hoping to reduce tracking. Probably one of the worst cat litters. It's nearly impossible to tell what paper is soiled and what is not; as a result, you end up wasting so much litter because most of it gets thrown away in the confusion. Would not recommend.

Looking for your answer?