So Phresh
Mulberry Open Cat Litter Box, Large

So Phresh Mulberry Open Cat Litter Box, Large

by So Phresh

The So Phresh Mulberry Open Cat Litter Box features a whimsical hue and a design that's compatible with a variety of accessories. Add on a So Phresh Litter Box Hood for added privacy or a So Phresh Rim to help reduce granule scatter or tracking.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of So Phresh Mulberry Open Cat Litter Box, Large!
arma A.
This was my first choice for cat litter bought it for $7 but the box cracked in 2 days also smells worst when there's no lid. I will never recommend this to anyone.
Carolina A.
Los Angeles, CA
We ended buying this litter box for our kitten in large because the one she had she had overgrown rather quickly. We even got her a top to go with her litter box with a door & they go really good together. She loves the space & hopefully it'll be big enough for her growing body. Also quality is great! Seems like it'll last quite some time & scratching.
Lily T.
Omg it holds my fart and then I sucked my toes !!!!! Like what da heck that’s so Gucci like luck me bum
Ellie N.
I love this litter box so good also good for a foot bath or to hold your food so useful !!!!!

Looking for your answer?