Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesSo Phresh
Leak Guard Potty Pads, 30 Pads

So Phresh Leak Guard Potty Pads, 30 Pads

by So Phresh

So Phresh Leak Guard Potty PadsSo Phresh Leak Guard Potty Pads make the perfect indoor solution to pet messes and accidents. Specially developed with Quick-Dry Technology that turns liquid into gel upon contact, So Phresh Leak Guard Potty Pads help to protect flooring from indoor pet accidents. These pads feature a five-layer quilted pad, leak-resistant plastic backing and sealed edges, which help to make them resistant to leaks. From housebreaking pets to dealing with dogs with incontinence, these absorbent pads can be used for a variety of things both at home and on the go to absorb dog waste and to neutralize odors. In addition, these super absorbent pads can also serve as an attractant to assist with housebreaking. So Phresh Leak Guard Potty Pads feature five layers of fast-absorbing quilted fibers that can hold in over three cups of liquid. Great for housebreaking, these pads also work as an attractant and effectively neutralize odors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of So Phresh Leak Guard Potty Pads, 30 Pads!
Jennifer R.
Richland, WA
Zoe G.
Chino Hills
Warning! Poor quality product. When fanning open as done with all other pads, the pad exploded and debris flew in both my eyes and nose and mouth. I notify manufacturer and suggested they put warning on package it took almost a year before they actualy responded abd only after I threatened to get a lawyer only to say it was my fault for fanning open the pad that resulted in the seal breaking. Zero stars was not an option
Brooke J.
Port Allen, LA
I do not recommend these for puppies. They are not slip resistant, like they claim. They aren't leak proof like they claim either. My dog can easily tear these little things apart and it is always a mess when i come home. Seems like extra work to me..
Inna R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
These are great pads for potty training dogs. I hoped that they would be observant enough and they were. My dog is 43lbs and these were good for her. Pro is that they work well, but they go fast. I would definitely buy them again.
Nunu P.
N Arlington, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I have a now 6 month old Jack Russel Beagle mix and these pads are useful when we just don't have the time to take her outside, I feel like she likes peeing on these more anyways (privacy lol). They are good but definitely not leakproof when she has a heavy flow. They are expensive so I stock up when there's a sale.

Looking for your answer?