Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat LitterSo Phresh
Extreme Clumping Scented Grass Seed Cat Litter, 20 lbs

So Phresh Extreme Clumping Scented Grass Seed Cat Litter, 20 lbs.

by So Phresh

The So Phresh Extreme Clumping Scented Grass Seed Cat Litter utilizes the ultra-absorbent properties of 100% US-sourced, biodegradable grass seed to trap odors and contain waste. This lightly scented litter is a strong performer that's soft on paws, and is suitable for single- and multi-cat families.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of So Phresh Extreme Clumping Scented Grass Seed Cat Litter, 20 lbs.!
Lyanne L.
I really wanted to replace the litter I was using because I found it very dusty. So when I saw this in Petco I decided to try it out. I've been using it for a few months and it's really good. It's a lot less dusty. I mix it with Okocat in my regular litter boxes but use it by itself on both of my Litter Robots. It's a bit expensive but I think it's worth it.

Looking for your answer?