Pets & AnimalsCatCat LitterSo Phresh
Extreme Clumping Scented Grass Seed Cat Litter, 10 lbs

So Phresh Extreme Clumping Scented Grass Seed Cat Litter, 10 lbs.

by So Phresh

The So Phresh Extreme Clumping Scented Grass Seed Cat Litter utilizes the ultra-absorbent properties of 100% US-sourced, biodegradable grass seed to trap odors and contain waste. This lightly scented litter is a strong performer that's soft on paws, and is suitable for single- and multi-cat families.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of So Phresh Extreme Clumping Scented Grass Seed Cat Litter, 10 lbs.!
Lyanne L.
We have been using this cat litter for over a year now and won't be changing. We have used both the scented and unscented versions and both work the same. We like how it clumps and it lasts a long time. Meaning, we don't have to completely change the litter as often as with other brands we have tried. Our cats don't mind the scent but we usually buy the unscented one. Definitely recommend! Worth the price.
Samantha C.
Round Lake, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat HATES scented litters and when I found this he and myself couldn't be happier. It clumps better for easy cleanup and the litter fallout is minimal.
Rebecca  S.
San Rafael, CA
We've been trying the natural cat litters, and they're good, but our Siamese mix would continue to poop only just outside the box, no matter what (multiple box locations, many different litters, etc.) So we tried this, and so far, fingers crossed, she's pooped in there 3 times! The scent to me smells kind of like cornmeal, it clumps great for pee, but it tracks everywhere, despite the large filter mat underneath. Small price to pay for success.
Amy J.
Columbus
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Clumps well but AVOID!! It is so lightweight I will find this like glitter in every nook and cranny of my house for decades to come!!

Looking for your answer?