Pet SuppliesPet Waste Disposal Systems & ToolsSo Phresh
Earth-Conscious Dog Waste Bag Refills, 120 count

So Phresh Earth-Conscious Dog Waste Bag Refills, 120 count

by So Phresh

So Phresh Earth-Conscious Dog Waste Bag Refills break down faster than regular plastic bags, so you can feel even better about being a responsible pet parent. These dog poop bags are leak resistant and can fit in most dispensers.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of So Phresh Earth-Conscious Dog Waste Bag Refills, 120 count!
Inna R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I use these everyday twice a day like clockwork. My dog is big (43lbs) so you can imagine I have a lot to put in the bags. They do not rip and I have no issues with them. Recommend!
Catherine P.
Staff
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So Phresh Earth-Conscious Dog Waste Bag Refills, 120 count uploaded by Catherine P.
Purchased at: PetSmart
I bought these quite a while ago and they have lasted forever! I’m so happy these are eco-friendly since I have to use quite a few a day for my pups! Even though they are eco-friendly, the material is sturdy and doesn’t break easily. They are also easy to tear from the roll and, they trap the smell in very well!

Looking for your answer?