Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat LitterSo Phresh
Advanced Odor Control Scoopable Fragrance Free Cat Litter, 16 lbs

So Phresh Advanced Odor Control Scoopable Fragrance Free Cat Litter, 16 lbs.

by So Phresh

So Phresh Advanced Odor Control Scoopable Cat LitterSo Phresh Advanced Odor Control Scoopable Cat Litter works hard to keep your cat's business discreet so you can enjoy your time together without worrying,"what's that smell?" This extra-absorbent clumping litter contains natural minerals for superior odor control. It also absorbs moisture quickly for lower consumption of cat litter and clumps tightly for convenient, hassle-free removal and cleaning.

Can I refill this product? How does it work? Or how much is the fee?
Start your review of So Phresh Advanced Odor Control Scoopable Fragrance Free Cat Litter, 16 lbs.!
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So Phresh Advanced Odor Control Scoopable Fragrance Free Cat Litter-I love that you can see the litter in store. They have reusable containers that you take back when empty and refill them yourself for a discounted price. Since I was able to see the litter before buying, and could scoop it myself, I knew it was virtually dust free. It clumps well too. I am no longer litter brand hopping and sticking with this for now on. Petco also has a great perks program, sign up for their emails too for awesome coupons. They frequently send them for the litter, including the refills.
Melanie M.
Purchased at: PETCO
While I love the concept if cutting down plastic waste by letting customers refill empty containers, this cat litter did a terrible job of stopping/controlling odor. In fact, my friend actually checked her baby’s diaper due to the string smell in the room. It was also very dusty and tracked all over the room. I just can’t recommend this litter.
Alexis G.
Mount Vernon, WA
Purchased at: PETCO
This is a really great litter that helps to neutralize odor! I feel that this litter is more effective than Tidy Cats at controlling odor, specifically. (By that, I mean that you can’t even tell that a cat lives here, until you see it... When you sometimes walk into the homes of other cat owners, regardless of the large name litter brand that they use, you can definitely tell that they have a cat...) This litter is easy to clean and my kitten seems to like it. He doesn’t track much litter with this brand and it clumps very well which makes cleanup quick and easy. The only downside is that there is a noticeably dusty residue. Regardless, for the price, I feel that this is a good go-to litter for your pet. You get quite a bit for what you pay and you will be guaranteed a working product.
Samantha W.
Council Blfs, IA
One of my cats refused to use the litter box with EVERY litter we tried. We decided to buy this one because it is very fine, sand-like. My cats love this litter now and the price point is perfect! If you are looking for a cheap, better litter I recommend this!
Caitlin L.
Alexandria, VA
Recently switched over to this brand litter from tidy cats and both me and my cat really like it. It's cheaper, but works just well at covering up and removing order. I also like that the container is refillable.
Julia S.
Federal Way, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Refillable container is amazing. It is a perfectly fine litter for the price, and does a great job of masking odors without heavy perfumes, which my cats don't like. I don't think I'll use any other litters from now on.
Crystal M.
I have never heard of this brand and wondered if it does work really well. does it cover up the smell really good
Gretchen C.
Prairieville, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This was my litter of choice whenever I still had a cat the dog stays low and it clumps very well
Alicia C.
It covers the smell really good I can hardly smell it with my two cats it's awesome and it doesn't get all over the place
Liana F.
Stratford, CT
Low dust and clumps well! Love that you can refill the container for $1 less!
Low dust and clumps well! Love that you can refill the container for $1 less!