So Ibiza Dreams Body Mist,...
11 Reviews
5 / 5
I love this body spray so so much. It is definitely the best so spray out there. I would definitely reccomend this due to the price and smell together.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I love this smell! Im not sure how to explain it but in some way its tropical and fruity! I use this on a daily basis and can't get enough of it, however, it runs out quite quickly but for the price you can't complain! I would highly recommend this product
5 / 5
this spray is so inexpensive and is one of the best. If your looking for a good spray for summer this is the one. It has a sweet tropical smell which is just perfect
5 / 5
I love the smell of this fragrance and it lasts quite a while and its a very good value however it doesn’t travel well as the lid often comes off and it has leaked before. But overall would recommend .
5 / 5
This spray is amazing, I and all of my friends love the sent and recommended it to everybody who is buying so… sprays. But the variety of sprays out there is astounding!!!
5 / 5
love this product! the smell reminds me of being on holiday, i love the packaging and the scent lasts all day! i also love the travel size spray of this as it is so cute to keep in your bag throughout the day :)
5 / 5
the scent of this spray is so good, its honestly my favourite body spray ive ever tried. it just makes me feel almost clean and refreshed
5 / 5
I absolutely love this fragrance. It reminds me of being on holiday abroad. After a shower i spray it on and it makes me feel so fresh and clean it smells amazing. All my friends and family have commented on how lovely it smells. It's very sweet smelling but I love that in a spray.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
The smell is amazing it’s called Ibiza dreams. It’s a bit fruity and vanilla I would say. I would definitely recommend and the price is pretty good as well.
5 / 5
This body mist has a sweet floral fragrance that lasts all day, I love the ombre packaging and the pice is very affordable for the scent. I would definitely recommend this perfume to anyone