Apparel & AccessoriesApparelMen's ApparelLevi's
So High Slim Fit Men's Jeans - Day In Cali - Medium Wash

So High Slim Fit Men's Jeans - Day In Cali - Medium Wash

Introducing our highest men's rise yet. Drawing inspiration from the ’70s, ’90s and our Orange Tab fits, we're raising the bar—with the waist—for this of-the-moment streetwise jean. The slim fit feels modern, but it's outfitted with the same coin pocket, stitch details and slightly flattened arcuate from our archives that you know and love.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of So High Slim Fit Men's Jeans - Day In Cali - Medium Wash!
Luis Z.
Marshalltown, IA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
So High Slim Fit Men's Jeans - Day In Cali - Medium Wash uploaded by Luis Z.
I received the item for free from Influenster and Levi’s campaign. I originally ordered the medium size but when I tried it was way to big for me, Sleeves were to width and long. I wear medium size from most of other brands but this jacket was over one size bigger for me. I had to exchange it for a small size. That is the perfect size for me since It's pretty much a fitted jacket. Great quality and very warm. I live in Iowa where we have very cold winters so this jacket will do a great job. I'm very happy with my jacket it looks very nice on and the washed color combines with most of jeans. In my opinion is a fair price for the quality you getting, very durable. Compare with other brands Levi’s is famous for their quality fabrics and very durable items, always with the best of styles. I totally recommend it. @levis  #LiveInLevis
Incentivized Review
Evan A.
Philadelphia, PA
So High Slim Fit Men's Jeans - Day In Cali - Medium Wash uploaded by Evan A.
So High Slim Fit Men's Jeans - Day In Cali - Medium Wash uploaded by Evan A.
These “So High Slim” jeans by Levi’s are a new great cut. They remind me of their athletic cut they launched years ago. If you are a squat rack guy these were made for us. I love how they sit on the waist comfortably with great room for thicker thighed guys. They have a stretch in them too which makes them even more comfortable. They end with a classic straight leg cut. I feel these with a pair of boots will become a instant go-to for Fall and Winter seasons. I’m very pleased with the wash color too!
Incentivized Review
Ray Y.
San Diego, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I like how nice the jeans feel when I put them on since they're extremely soft and easy to put on for brand new jeans. The only thing I don't like is the that there's a bit of a color discoloration with this style I got assigned.
Valeriia K.
Brooklyn, NY
So High Slim Fit Men's Jeans - Day In Cali - Medium Wash uploaded by Valeriia K.
So my waist is 27, hip 36,5 /37 lol And 5.3 height Jeans size 27 and 28 inseam, It fits great in the waist area, Even my thighs fit, which is superb since I don't remember when I had the classic jeans, and they were fine (I mean nonstretchy ones) and in my size. The color looks a bit meh on the website, but in real life, it's lovely. This is 501 levis; by the way, it has buttons and not an excellent zipper! I feel like zippers make jeans stand and wave in that area too much, lol 😆

Looking for your answer?