BY SO FRESH SO CLEAN

• Does it irritates the skin?? 2 Answers
  • Is this actually any good? I've been looking at foundatio...1 Answers
Kate P.
Houston
It is soo nice for your face feels amazing I love it it is good too use as a make up remover the wipes are different colors they have other stuff that they sell to I recommend this to you it’s cheap and works 5 star rating from me 😍
Belkis C.
This is my go to travel companion. After driving or flying, a good face wipe is heaven. The wipes are great at picking up makeup and leaving your face bare without stripping or being harsh on your skin. For Halloween coming up, I will definitely be using the wipes to wipe off the makeup I have planned.
Estefani J.
Othello
These makeup remover wipes are pretty good. The packaging is nice and colorful. It definitely goes nicely with their theme. The value is pretty good, not too pricey. I would recommend.
Jhanae p.
Culpeper, VA
I got the one with the applicator included I love how it feels. The cold feeling when you put it on to the pulling it off. That also is a relaxing feeling to do. I like to peel it off and after doing it my face feels fresh. I would recommend it to anyone
Míranda H.
Victoria, TX
This brand has many great skincare items .. This facewhip is a good one especially for the price .. Doesn't break down fast and really takes off makeup with not much work .. And the price again is not bad at all
Alisa O.
Northridge, CA
Be warned if you have sensitive skin!!!

I have sensitive skin but I was hoping against all odds that these wipes wouldn't cause a reaction. Sadly they did. My face was super red for hours after using them and it burned. I tried everything to stop the burn including a milk face wash and cucumber to no avail. I just had to wait until it stopped burning.  That being said I do not advise these wipes to those with sensitive skin.

I also didn't like these wipes because they didn't even get all of my mascara off or my eye liner for that matter. Overall you are better saving your dollar and using a normal wash cloth with some baby soap.
Natalie J.
Shepherd
I actually used the “powerful peel-off black mask” but I couldn’t find it here. But I just want to say how much I LOVE this product. It takes about 30-45 minutes to dry, but it’s perfect for when I want to clean my skin and scroll though my social media. My boyfriend likes it too! It works great and was cheap at Walmart! Great product! Will repurchase soon!
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
I love this brush & also the other products with this line they are cheap easy to find at Walmart but they do go quick. The brush was 6.97 & I love it, it works just the same as the other brushes it leaves my face feeling soft & smooth it’s really a good buy
Chelsea G.
These dry out very quickly. A lot of work to get all the make up off. Definitely disappointed in this product. A lot of smell and not good for sensitive skin. The packaging is awesome and pops out for sure but I would not recommend this
Ashley H.
Ok, for $1 how can you pass up these makeup remover cleansing towelettes?! They are unscented for those with sensitive skin! And let me just say, they do an awesome job! I'll be grabbing more of these! I will never pay $5-10 again for makeup removing wipes again!!!! Great find!!
Genesis P.
Boston, MA
Does it irritates the skin??
Jade B.
Is this actually any good? I've been looking at foundation sticks for a while but not tried one yet as I don't know they're any good?