So Delicious Very Vanilla

Rich, creamy & totally indulgent!

Is this good? does it have a strong cashew taste?
Start your review of So Delicious Very Vanilla!
How would you rate this product?
Maria S.
Swansea, MA
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Great vanilla flavor without overpowering nut milk flavor. I find that coconut milk varieties have a strong coconut scent. This is great on its own or as part of a sundae. I buy it a couple of times a month. Even in the winter.
Felicia T.
Mesa, AZ
This is one of the best non-dairy ice creams I've ever tried. You can't even tell it's not dairy, there's just a really subtle cashew flavor.
Allison  C.
This ice cream taste just like the dairy vanilla ice I used to eat as a child. It is creamy, rich in flavor, and does not taste watery. It is simply divine. I can't even find the words to describe how good this is!
Gabrielle A T.
Island Hgts, NJ
Ahhhmazing!!!!!! This stuff is So good it’s bad!!!! Once you start it’s hard to stop!! Can’t have dairy? No biggie- this is so so creamy and delicious!!!
Katrina R.
Castle Rock, CO
I decided to give this a chance because lately I've found that my stomach doesn't do so well with dairy. It is delicious- it doesn't even taste like it's not dairy.
Alyssa C.
This is my go-to flavour. It is so creamy, and rich — one time I added a scoop to my coffee and it was just amazing! The perfect sweet snack, I can have just a little and feel my sweet tooth satisfied. 👍🏼
Lauren H.
Long Beach, CA
This tastes like cake batter ice cream from Cold Stone’s except it’s dairy free! Super creamy for vegan ice cream, blend it up with a little water and Oreos to make a bomb vegan milkshake!!
Mia R.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
very good! i put oreos and chocolate syrup in this and it's a DREAM! The ice cream is myself has the smoothest texture and it's so creamy.
Eleni T.
Worcester, MA
This tastes even better than dairy vanilla ice cream. It’s so smooth and creamy. It definitely ranks high on the list of best vegan ice creams.
Erin L.
Sayville, NY
I tried this cashew milk vanilla ice cream and it was SO good! It was rich and creamy and had nice flavor to it. Didn’t taste fake like a lot of other kinds do. (I normally am not a fan of So Delicious almond milk ice cream.) Even my husband liked it! Would definitely buy again!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...