So Delicious Vanilla Bean

This rich and creamy vanilla coconut milk based, dairy-free frozen dessert can be enjoyed all by itself, or for the more adventurous soul, complimented with an endless array of toppings. Let the adventure begin!

How is this ice cream is it a diet alternative?
Are there other dairy free ice creams that taste more like regular ice cream?
Does this taste better than the Mint Chocolate Chip?
Start your review of So Delicious Vanilla Bean!
Jennifer  L.
Arvada, CO
Amazing flavor! I thought because this was made from coconuts it wouldn’t taste good,
kierra M.
Carnegie, PA
So Delicious Vanilla Bean uploaded by kierra M.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
This isn’t a bad flavored ice cream! I switched to eating non dairy and it’s really been a lot better for me. The Vanilla Bean definitely has a coconut taste but still has vanilla. It’s a very creamy ice cream as well and light on the stomach! If I had to choose, the chocolate one by “So Delicious” is my absolute FAV!!
Danielle M.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love vanilla bean ice cream, but I really didn’t love the coconut milk as a base. I enjoy coconut milk yogurts so I thought this might work, but the taste of coconut in this case competes too heavily with the vanilla. If you don’t mind that, you might enjoy this ice cream. I did think that the consistency was good for a non-dairy ice cream, but I won’t be purchasing this one again. I think the almond and cashew milk bases are less overpowering and better allow the flavors to speak for themselves.
Melanie S.
Williamsburg, VA
My husband was on a dairy free diet for a period of time for health reasons. This brand was decent. The flavor wasn’t bad, but it can be a little pricey.
Madison L.
Shaftsbury, VT
As someone who is trying to go dairy-free due to an allergy, I love this brand. It tastes just like normal ice cream if not better. Sometimes I prefer non-dairy ice cream as it is thicker than normal ice cream. I also love vanilla because you can add toppings on top. Overall it is a great ice cream if you are trying to go dairy-free.
Michele G.
ashville, OH
I love this brand. It it priced affordably. It has a creamy coconut flavor. I can eat a pi t in one setting.
Jaimee V.
Panorama City, CA
It’s literally in the brands name, it’s so delicious. I got hooked on this ice cream about 3 years ago and every since it’s my to go brand. They have a huge selection and so far they’ve all tasted great.
Melanie M.
It can be hard to find a plain vanilla df ice cream. This one is SO good! It’s creamy and delicious. I love it with fresh sliced strawberries on top! 😋
Raquel B.
Looking for great ice cream flavor without the dairy, this is it. This is rich and creamy with natural vanilla flavor. It satisfies that ice cream craving. The price is a bit high and it may be a bit of a challenge to find but this line of dairy free desserts is worth the search.
Megan K.
Madison, WI
So Delicious Vanilla Bean uploaded by Megan K.
Vegan ice cream options are definitely more slim than regular ice cream options, but So Delicious does a great job creating an ice cream alternative. This product taste delicious but my only complaint is that it lacks the creaminess ice cream has and melts fairly quick. Brands such as Ben & Jerry’s have mastered the vegan, creamy, ice cream consistency alternative. Nonetheless though, this product is delicious and I often purchase it.