So Delicious Vanilla Almondmilk

by So Delicious

Everyone has the right to know what's in their food, and simple ingredients are always worth the effort. That's why our unsweetened almondmilk delivers a pure, deliciously nutty taste. Now that should bring joy to every delicious sip-enjoy!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of So Delicious Vanilla Almondmilk!
Northampton, PA
I like to buy these almond mlik packs for travel. This way while staying  in a hotel for a few days my partner and I can work through a box a cereal for breakfast every morning without needing a fridge. The travel sizes are great and keep our vegan bellies happy!
Chula Vista , CA
I love almond milk. Much healthier than regular milk. I'm a fan of this brand as well. When I saw this I had to the. I purchased from Safeway. Good light sweet flavor. I will be buying again! Give it a try. It's yummy
It's smooth and mixes well into our coffee and other items we need almond milk for. Our store just doesn't have it very often.
Lawrenceville,Va
This  don't cost much, not too pricy ! I .. I love this produced alot  ,its very useful and helpful .full with alot of taste and flavor
Such a good brand. Sometimes it's hard to find good almond milk and this one is so nice. They always make nice items!
Naperville, IL
Absolutely love this stuff! I have a dairy allergy so I can't have milk, and I've tried soy milk and I just don't like it. It upsets my stomach the same way normal milk does. I tried out this almond milk and I fell in love. Absolutely amazing!
Holiday, FL
Love a good plant based milk! This one really is so delicious! Lol! I like milk substitutes and this one is great.
Miami,FL
The product is good the quality offered is very excellent the product I recommend them, the vanilla I love and it is unique
Caledon, ON
As someone who is lactose and should be more conscious on using dairy-free items, this alternative is great! I've been using this milk for a few months and have really enjoyed it. I would like to try out the other flavours.
Kingston , ON
I love the vanilla almond milk from So Delicious. It is so great in cereal or even better in tea or coffee for that touch of vanilla flavor. I love that this is dairy-free and a little healthier. It is less thick than regular milk but the taste makes up for it!

Looking for your answer?