So Delicious Strawberry

by So Delicious

Thick and creamy Yogurt Alternative with succulent strawberry flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of So Delicious Strawberry!
How would you rate this product?
Julieta C.
Redmond, WA
So Delicious Strawberry uploaded by Julieta C.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I didn’t like it tbh. It’s taste like coconut milk and has a lot of unnecessary ingredients.
Flavia C.
So Delicious Strawberry uploaded by Flavia C.
So delicious coconut yogurt are just simply delicious. The best coconut yogurt out there. I enjoy the flavor and texture of this yogurt. My main dislike with other brands is how stick they make their coconut yogurt and the coconut flavor is extremely overwhelming. My favorite flavors are raspberry and peaches. Excellent healthy snack.
Erin C.
Delmar, DE
So Delicious Strawberry uploaded by Erin C.
This is a little more runny than a regular yogurt consistency but I really like them. I try to only use almond or coconut milk. These are a great yogurt alternative. And you can't really taste the coconut so it doesn't taint the taste of the yogurt. A little pricy but I like these way more than traditional yogurt.
Stella Z.
Paris, KY
The name says for itself! The yogurt is so delicious! I love having it with my berries. It’s very light, doesn’t make me bloating. Plus l find dairy-free products more delicious than dairy ones. I don’t like the amount of sugar in it, l would cut it half. Buy if it doesn’t bother you, you gonna love it!
Erika A.
It has a smooth taste and has the perfect touch of sweet, however you can’t feel the strawberries flavor, maybe adding a little more strawberries in the mixing would enhance the flavor and make it more tasty.
Shay B.
I have sinus issues and am limiting my diary intake. This is the perfect alternative to diary and Greek yogurt.  It is SO DELICIOUS! This flavor is one of my favorites. If it’s not on sale, it’s pricey but there is typical a grocer with it marked down. I sometimes stock up but find that after it sits in the refrigerator for a while it gets watery and has to be stirred before eating.
Amy F.
Ever since I developed lactose intolerance, this has been my favorite yogurt. You can’t even tell that it isn’t regular yogurt.
Sarah N.
Catawba, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I have stomach issues that cause me to have a restricted diet. I cut lactose out to suit my needs, but yogurt is easy to eat and one of the few foods that settle well. The So Delicious coconut milk yogurts in any flavor are my favorite! They taste amazing, and beat out soy milk and almond milk alternatives by far!
jen E.
I really enjoy these so delicious dairy-free coconut milk yogurts they taste very good and they last way longer than the expiration date so don't pay attention to the expiration dates
Zanya H.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I've been looking for vegan alternatives to my favorite foods. This brand, hands down, makes the best vegan yogurt! You can barely taste the difference!

Looking for your answer?