BY SO DELICIOUS

Gooey caramel sauce and chocolate coated praline pecans swimming in a sea of creamy vanilla. see more...

Stacie C.
This tastes amazing. It is my favorite flavor of So Delicious Dairy Free Ice Cream of all time. It's the perfect combo of sweet & salty. It is a little pricey and that's why I only gave it four stars, but I do recommend this as an occasional treat.
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
This is sooo good! It happens to be one of my favorites and also the very first non dairy ice cream I ever purchased. It's perfectly creamy and the bits of crunch are just perfectly distributed. Comparably priced to regular pint sized ice creams and pretty easy to find too!
Emily Z.
Philadelphia, PA
This stuff is insanely delicious! I'm only giving 4 stars instead of 5 because it's soy based and for health reasons I would prefer it be almond milk or cashew milk based. Taste wise it's amazing and doesn't taste vegan at all!
Rusti H.
Oh my goodness you can't even tell this is dairy free. I've tried so many of their flavors and varieties and have not been disappointed. If you can't handle dairy but love ice cream Gove this a try. Nice creamy goodness!
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I recommend my friends give it a try. I have had a difficulty in finding local locations in Michigan that sell the turtle flavor but it is my personal favourite non dairy ice cream
Jennifer T.
San Benito, TX
This is by far the tastiest ice cream ever omg. It's like heaven💕 I totally recommend. I mean who wouldn't like it, it's ice cream, and the best ever lol
Kerra J.
Birmingham
With my dairy allergy, this is a godsend! Can't always find it in stores but it's a treasure when I do. Tastes pretty much just like ice cream.
Kristal A.
Marshalltown, IA
So good! I'm every way, tastes great and easy on my tummy! It's a bit pricey but worth it for those of us who are lactose intolerant
Carli V.
So Delicious Turtle Trails is one of my favorite flavors of the So Delicious soymilk ice creams. I wish they sold them by the gallon.
Lauren E.
Vero Beach, FL
Love this product. Used multiple times now...am obsessed!!!!! So many good things to say. Very moisturizing. Smells really good