So Delicious Salted Caramel Cluster

A sweet and salty delight featuring chocolate covered cashews and a ribbon of salted caramel.

Soo sadly as much as I hate to admit, I really shouldn’t eat dairy-but I’m obsessed especially ice cream! I feel like most dairy free things aren’t as good, like pizza and cheese. Are these actually worth it? What kind of flavor options? Expensive? I hate buying something and hating it when I know I just bought it
¿Alguien sabe en qué lugar de Colombia, Pereira lo venden?
Does this product taste like nuts or does the salted caramel flavor overcome it?
Start your review of So Delicious Salted Caramel Cluster!
Jadelyn W.
Spring, TX
So Delicious Salted Caramel Cluster uploaded by Jadelyn W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Creamy & delicious! This is the perfect combo of salty & sweet. It does melt a little faster than some other ice cream brands.
Bernadette B.
Des Moines, IA
So Delicious Salted Caramel Cluster uploaded by Bernadette B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is by far the best dairy free ice cream I have ever had!!! It’s made with cashew milk and is so yummy. Unlike other dairy free options, it doesn’t get hard in the freezer and unless you read the carton, you would have no idea it was dairy free!!! I can’t wait to try more of their ice cream!!!!
Claire V.
Arverne, NY
So Delicious Salted Caramel Cluster uploaded by Claire V.
Five meows. My cat barely lets me have any. It is a perfect blend of salty and sweet, and the nuttiness adds richness.
Nishi P.
Mundelein, IL
So Delicious Salted Caramel Cluster uploaded by Nishi P.
Omg!!! This ice cream is actually heaven on earth! Please do try this if you haven't already. For all the dairy free lovers. It's affordable and yummy!!
Charrisse W.
Bowie, MD
So Delicious Salted Caramel Cluster uploaded by Charrisse W.
Purchased at: Instacart
This is the best dairy free ice cream I’ve ever had!!! It is sooooo good! I cannot get enough of it. The cashew milk is amazing, the caramel, cashew clusters and chocolate bits just does it for me. So happy I tried this ice cream. I def recommend it🍦 So Delicious salted caramel cluster
Bethany C.
Cortez, CO
Purchased at: Kroger
I believe that I’ve already reviewed this but I do really like it and it is nice and creamy and they have several yummy flavors too, I do recommend it
Adeline B.
monticello
This is good, cashew milk makes waaayyyy better icecream than coconut milk, this offers the comfort without the dairy
Whitney H.
Vestavia Hls, AL
[product:so-delicious-cashew-milk-salted-caramel-non-dairy-frozen-dessert-1-pt.-tub] is an awesome dairy alternative ice cream. Only downside is the calories!!
stephenie W.
This is my husband's favorite dairy free ice cream. Even I enjoy it even though I don't have to be dairy free.
Maria V.
Macon, GA
This is my favorite non dairy ice cream. I realized I love cashew based ones the best. It is so creamy and flavorful that you don't even realize you are eating dairy free ice cream. It is really rich and makes my tastebuds 😁
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Catherine P.