So Delicious Plain

by So Delicious

Thick and creamy Yogurt Alternative.

Where have you purchased this? I'm trying to find in my area, thanks!
As someone who has just started going paleo, I want a good substitute for my yogurt and fruit staple breakfast. Does this hold up in smoothie bowls?
Start your review of So Delicious Plain!
How would you rate this product?
Crystal C.
Lanham, MD
So Delicious Plain uploaded by Crystal C.
Purchased at: Instacart
Live this yogurt it is great in smoothies & sauces alike. I use in many recipes to get a nice sauce or creamy consistency: the coconut flavor is not too overwhelming I can use in dishes that o so t want the coconut flavor. I definitely recommend. You can use just like regular yogurt!
Monette F.
Lauderhill, FL
I've been staying away from dairy so I gave this a try. Not bad at all. It's plain so it taste like you typical yogurt. I add fruit to mine and I can hardly tell the difference. Definitely worth the try. Will be trying the other products offered by this brand.
Erika A.
Purchased at: Publix
I tried it for the first time when we made a bagel cream. It is a good Dairy free yogurt Alternative. It is creamy and very easy to blend in, however I only would use it as an addition to a recipe since it is too simple to eat it alone.
Taylor B.
Goleta, CA
This is a new addition to my kitchen and I am very happy about it! I love finding new milk and yogurt alternatives. For a while, only soy products were available as dairy alternatives, but they weren't my favorite.
Now I have coconut yogurt and it's awesome! For breakfast, love it with fruit and granola, or a scoop in a smoothie or protein shake.
I've even used the plain, unsweetened coconut yogurt in a red thai curry and it was perfect.
Murphy B.
Provo, UT
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Super convenient for on-the-go! I love the taste and it leaves an opportunity to get creative with the toppings!
Sara S.
This is an amazing non-dairy yogurt alternative. The taste and texture is similar to Greek yogurt and it does not taste like coconuts. It contains the good cultures yogurt normally has but without the inflammation of dairy. Definitely recommend this.
Caitlin H.
Norfolk, VA
I honestly would have had no idea that this was made from coconut milk.  The price point is relative to dairy yogurts in this size, it may be a $1 more expensive - but for those of us who can't eat dairy, the dollar is worth it.  It tastes great on its own, blends well into smoothies, and also isn't too sweet that you can use it to substitute sour cream for other dishes!
Johannah S.
Not bad! It doesn't have overpowering coconut flavor but blended nice. Its creamy very light texture an taste good I like add some fruit to mine. If having to avoid dairy this isn't bad yogurt to try.
Virginia H.
Love eating this with some cacao nibs.. have used it for smoothies.. and other desserts. Very smooth and creamy and you get a good lot for the price. I have only seen these at my Kroger and Martin's.
B S.
For someone that cannot have dairy, and tries to avoid soy this is a wonderful option. I love yogurt and that's one thing I missed when becoming dairy free until I found coconut milk yogurt. The taste is good, and it's not too coconutty. Perfect to add in a little fruit or granola. Also can be used in numerous recipes that call for sour cream, etc. A great find, I just hope my local store keeps selling it!