So Delicious Original Coconut Milk, 32 oz (Pack of 12)

Add the health benefits of coconuts to your diet by drinking this So Delicious Original Coconut Milk. This Dairy Free Coconut Milk (Pack of 12) can be enjoyed alone in a glass or added to cereal for a satisfying breakfast. Help to fuel your active...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of So Delicious Original Coconut Milk, 32 oz (Pack of 12)!
Maple Grove, MN
My brother is dairy free and I found this drink to be one of his alternatives. I tried it and have loved it ever since! Great in smoothies, cereal, lattes, or just to drink! Would recommend as a healthy alternative to milk or just a sweet drink!!
I love this coconut milk! I am lactose and I don't love the taste of almond milk all the time so this is great to have to mix things up, absolute favourite, try it out!
Love this coconut milk'! Can be pretty expensive but I try to purchase it when it is on sale. A delicious alternative to milk. Good value for the great ingredient list.