SO Delicious Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert Almond Milk Chocolate uploaded by Yosarah O.

BY SO DELICIOUS

So Delicious® Almond Milk Chocolate Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert.

Dairy free.

Soy free. Dairy free.

Certified GF® gluten-free. see more...

Stephanie S.
South Haven, MI
Foodie Expert
I have been searching for dairy-free alternatives to all food items recently as I'm trying to become vegan. This is an AMAZING option for anyone that is vegan or has milk allergies. The texture was just like your traditional ice cream, it did have a bit of a nutty flavor but I think it added to it. Seriously, give it a shot! You won't be disappointed!
Kaitlin J.
Hoboken
Seriously beyond excited this product exists! I'm allergic to soy and dairy so finding ANY food without either is a serious pain. I love ice cream and, despite the allergies and intolerances, would never give it up. Thank you for making this product so, now, I don't have to have uncomfortable stomach pain with my go-to comfort food.
Kendall S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff!! I only eat plant-based and this dairy free ice cream is a great vegan alternative to the ice cream that I used to love. I usually don't like chocolate ice cream but the combination of the chocolate and coconut flavors are perfect! I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Alexis O.
Foodie Expert
I am always looking for a good dairy free frozen desert and this one is a great option. It's pretty good, and as any dairy free option it's kind of expensive for a small container. I'll always buy this one.
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
Foodie Expert
I cannot say enough positive things about this dairy free ice cream from So Delicious! It is rich and creamy with a wonderful flavor. We love So Delicious products and eat them often in our house. I think this particular flavor is my favorite because of the gentle nuttiness in the background.
Amy L.
Love this product. It's so creamy which is impressive without dairy. Definitely a great option for those who don't consume animal products. I keep some on hand when I'm craving ice cream and it does the trick!
Brittany K.
Watertown, NY
I am very sensitive to dairy but love ice cream so this was perfect for me. I am a repeating costumer, this has the perfect texture and tastes exactly like dairy ice cream. I recommend it to anyone, not even lactose intolerant people!!
Jessica D.
Winter Garden, FL
Foodie Expert
As an alternative to real ice cream it's pretty delicious. The flavor is nice and it's not gritty like a lot of non dairy options are. The flavors are great (if stores carry more than one kind). It's my favorite option!
Sylvia C.
somewhere
Love this ice cream! Almond milk ice Cream had a similar texture to traditional ice cream but so much more yummy! There is not a weird heavy after taste like their is with soy ice cream.
Jazmin P.
Sunnyside, WA
Foodie Expert
Yum yum yum i absolutely love chocolate and being a vegan ben and jerry's have alot of non dairy non gmo ice cream that don't let me miss the regular cow milk ice cream.