GroceryFrozen FoodsSo Delicious
No Sugar Added* Vanilla Bean

So Delicious No Sugar Added* Vanilla Bean

by So Delicious

How does the texture of this ice cream compare with them other brands?
Start your review of So Delicious No Sugar Added* Vanilla Bean!
How would you rate this product?
Tamra H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I actually REALLY love this ice cream. This is #2 next to Cashew my absolute favorite. The coconut doesn't seem as creamy as the Cashew but I have no complaints. Wish the price wasn't so high but tbh you get what you pay for. The flavor is there for every single flavor I have tried. Currently I have this Vanilla one and I've grown to really love it. I definitely recommend for sure.
Alexis  O.
I am always looking for a good dairy free frozen desert and this one is a great option. It's pretty good, and as any dairy free option it's kind of expensive for a small container. I'll always buy this one.
Jodie Z.
I love that I can have ice "cream" while having issues with milk. So far all of the So Delicious nondairy icecream flavors are great!
Amber W.
Rochester, NY
Great alternative to ice cream that isn't overpowered by the alternative milk taste - and has less fat than coconut or cashew milk ice cream!  A winner in my book - always keep a pint for myself in my freezer during the summer when ice cream cravings strike!
ai B.
San Antonio , TX
i absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE chocolate ice cream but unfortunately my stomach is super sensitive and i’m lactose intolerant so i get to have this and it tastes just as good i love this brand and the wide variety of flavors they have
Lily H.
This is so yummy & perfect for anyone with a dairy allergy or intolerance. It tastes like creamy chocolate & is literally to die for. I don’t know what I would do if this wasn’t in stores! The sugar is obviously not too healthy, but overall, I’m satisfied.
Steff M.
This is SO DELICOUS. The creaminess is great and I love that it is dairy free. I feel a little less guilty indulging!
Amy R.
Murrieta, CA
This ice cream isn’t as creamy as a typical ice cream, but has a nice chocolate flavor that helps with that chocolate ice cream craving
Cassandra B.
San Antonio, TX
Love the fact my two youngest can enjoy ice cream. The rest of the the family even enjoys the taste of the different flavors.
Molly M.
Drummond, OK
My son is allergic to dairy so I was very glad I was able to find him an ice c ream he could eat! He loved it and always begs for more when we go grocery shopping