So Delicious No Sugar Added* Chocolate

by So Delicious

Not only is this dairy-free, coconut milk based, frozen dessert rich and creamy, but it has no sugar added. *Monk Fruit Extract adds a negligible amount of sugar.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of So Delicious No Sugar Added* Chocolate!
Brooke H.
Personally the coconut milk flavor over powers the chocolate flavor so you can hardly tell it's chocolate. It also has a different texture so you definitely realize you're not eating ice cream. Had high hopes but was disappointed mostly by the flavor
Molly S.
Westerville , OH
This stuff is BOMB. If you like chocolate with a hint of coconut and like eating a diet low in sugar, this is excellent. It's not a low calorie dessert, but this sh*t's tasty. Nice and creamy.
Haley T.
I find regular dairy ice cream upsets my stomach (but I’m not lactose intolerant?? lol) I saw this one in the store one day and decided to give it a try. It’s budget friendly and makes for a great sweet treat after dinner!
Lesley S.
Nashville, TN
The best low sugar ice cream there is! I love that you don't have to sacrifice all the flavor to avoid those extra piles of sugar! This is perfect if you let it sit out for about 10 minutes before eating and it's nice and creamy, not like those whey protein ice creams that feel like shaved ice. Highly recommended for those guilty pleasures or late night snacking!
Catherine J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Yum! This ice cream is really good. It taste just like dairy ice cream except with a coconut taste. It's pretty creamy and still taste pretty sweet even though they don't add extra sugar to it. If this flavor had some brownie pieces in it; it would be my favorite.
Camie G.
Denver, CO
This ice cream is very creamy, you'd never guess it was diary free. I buy this as treat when I'm dieting.
Marcie G.
So Delicious chocolate ice cream is so so so good! I can't have dairy due to a Casein allergy, but thanks to coconut milk, I can still have a frozen dessert like the rest of my family. It's a little expensive, but worth it for me to have a treat too!
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Not low in calories or fat but it is high in fiber and low in sugar so I can't feel too guilty eating it. The coconut flavor is subtle but I love coconut and the chocolate is perfectly balanced. Very good!
Heather K.
Crosby , TX
Price is very high BUT OH MY THIS IS UNEXPECTEDLY AMAZING if you have allergies and health issues then you should try this fmdairy free delight.
Lauren K.
Seneca, SC
I love this product! I can't have dairy milk, so coconut or almond milk are my favorites. I also can't have much sugar so this is perfect for that too! This is coconut-y and chocolate-y and delicious! Try it out for a healthier alternative to regular ice cream.

Looking for your answer?