BY SO DELICIOUS #26 in Dairy Alternatives

So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Beverage Original Sugar Free

Made with organic coconuts.

45 calories per serving.

Low calorie.

Soy & dairy free good source of calcium. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Marsha B.
Marsha B.
So makes great products. Cant go wrong with them. This milk was smooth and just the right texture I like for coffee and cereals. Worth a try if you like coconut.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
Foodie Expert
Not a bad coconut milk. The flavor is OK but not bad I'm glad that it doesn't have sugar added to it like a lot of the alternative not milks do.
Mary A.
Mary A.
Foodie Expert
Great alternative to regular milk or almond milk. It has a lot of protein, so it is really good for shakes and protein cocktails.
Thayra F.
Thayra F.
I love this milk, I use it for my protein shakes and in my coffe. It tastes so good that I want to drinked all the time!
tic C.
tic C.
Foodie Expert
Great dairy free option ! I love that it's affordable and you can find it in most grocery stores
Jess W.
Jess W.
My son drinks this stuff because he has a dairy allergy and he loves it . Delicious
Calli B.
Calli B.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
This is my fav milk! I've tried a ton and this is by far the best. I don't eat sugar so I will add my own sweetener if necessary but with fruit and my vegan protein powder this doesn't need it. I buy this religiously and since it's not sweet you can use it in savoury cooking too!
Paulette M.
Paulette M.
Foodie Expert
I love this brand, its products are excellent I have tried them and they are really good I recommend 100%
Rissa H.
Rissa H.
I love sugar-free coconut milk, and So Delicious has the very best stuff on the market. A little pricier than the store brand I usually buy, but I'll splurge for the good stuff every once in awhile.
Justina A.
Justina A.
Corona, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this! I use it for my protein shakes and make it like a pina colada. It tastes so good that I have to stop myself from using it for everything. I prefer this over regular milk.