Food & SnacksCooking & Baking IngredientsCoconut MilkSo Delicious
So Delicious Dairy Free Unsweetened Coconut Milk Beverage

So Delicious® Dairy Free Unsweetened Coconut Milk Beverage

SO Passionate. We are uniquely dedicated to bringing joy to your dairy-free days.SO Pure. From our stringent allergen testing methods, to the work we do to be free of the unnecessary, rest assured that you're getting nothing but the best of what you are looking for.SO Kind. We’re a small group of folks that prefer the gentler approach. Things like USDA Organic, certified vegan and Non-GMO Project Verified are as important to us as they are to you.SO Delicious. Once you experience the light, refreshing smoothness of our coconut milk, it won't be long before it takes over your morning cereal & coffee, mid-day smoothie and that great new dairy-free recipe you’ll be compelled to try. Cheers!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of So Delicious® Dairy Free Unsweetened Coconut Milk Beverage!
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Going dairy free has helped my body so much, I don’t have acne anymore, I have a lot less inflammation and pain throughout my body, less brain fog, less irritability. Love this unsweetened version, because I like to use Stevia in it instead of loading up on sugar and calories!
So Delicious dairy free coconut milk is a great addition to your morning smoothie, shake or simply drink it by itself. It's also good in your coffee.
Quincy, MA
I use unsweetened coconut milk every day. Tastes good, but not the best value out there!
Diamondhead, MS
I USE THIS ALL THE TIME IN MY SMOOTHIES!!! It is a healthier option instead of milk and less calories. I really love my smoothies, but that's about all I use it in. I don't drink milk or any kind so if you want to know what it tastes like in its own I can't help you there.
Vancouver, BC
This dairy alternative milk is one of my favourites, it is high in good fats and costs the same as other dairy alternatives if not cheaper than others. it is cheaper than milk, which is awesome. I only wish there was more protein, but it's a great product.

Looking for your answer?