So Delicious Dairy Free SoyMilk  Frozen Dessert Peanut Butter Zig Zag

So Delicious Dairy Free SoyMilk Frozen Dessert Peanut Butter Zig Zag

BY SO DELICIOUS

So Delicious® Dairy Free Soy Milk Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert Peanut Butter Zig Zag.

Made with organic soy milk.

Peanut butter swirl and chocolate flakes blended in a chocolate dairy-free frozen dessert. see more...

So Delicious Dairy Free SoyMilk  Frozen Dessert Peanut Butter Zig Zag
So Delicious Dairy Free SoyMilk Frozen Dessert Peanut Butter Zig Zag
Myranda S.
Myranda S.
I just tried this last night, and I have to say that this would never make me miss real ice cream again. My friend is vegan and recommended this to me because I wanted to give up diary. This was definitely a way to make that easier for me. Doesn't taste weird at all, like some ice creams can. There was a great amount of peanut butter flavor and the chocolate flakes added so much flavor. I love it
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
Some brands try to do vegan and fail but not So Delicious! I have a sweet tooth when it comes to watching TV and winding down after dinner so to have ice cream that fits my diet and my cravings is so key. They have so many flavors and they are reasonably priced as well and you can find them in most grocery stores.
Claudia B.
Claudia B.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet, delicious and peanut-buttery goodness for anyone who loves high-quality ice cream. Who said you can't be vegan and have your snacks too - this proves to be a great treat for anyone who wants to cut a little bit of the quilt out of their diet. Truly yummy!
whitney :.
whitney :.
This is one of my favorites of their ice creams. They are definitely worth the splurge!!! This one in particular is pretty rich so you only need a little so it should last you a long time. I would definitely recommend it!😊
Torie
Torie
I think I have to say this is my favorite flavor of their ice cream. So creamy. Amazing taste of creamy peanut butter lined through chocolate. Would never know its not dairy. Hits the spot every time.
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
This is pretty tasty. The ingredients are pretty good as well. It is a little pricey for such a small amount of ice cream though and I found the one with coconut milk tastes a little better!
Erica W.
Erica W.
suffolk, VA
Foodie Expert
My son can't handle dairy well so we bought this for him to try and he seemed to love it.. he said it tasted great and it didn't seem to bother his stomach at all
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Milford, CT
Foodie Expert
That's really good So Delicious Dairy Free SoyMilk Frozen Dessert Peanut Butter Zig Zag .The taste is very good.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Foodie Expert
This ice cream is so delicious! You would never know its dairy free! So creamy!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Foodie Expert
I'm lactose intolerant so I'm always looking for nee alternatives to dairy in ice cream. I've had a decent experience with this brand. This flavor in particular is good! The peanut butter chunks are delicious! My only complaint is the soy milk makes the ice cream a weird consistency. Its not really smooth and creamy, but more so chunks of frozen you can scoop out.
Judi W.
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL
Is this vegan?
Crissie M.
Crissie M.
Staten Island, NY
Foodie Expert
How many grams of sugar is in this ?