So Delicious Dairy Free SoyMilk Frozen Dessert Gluten Free Cookie Dough uploaded by kate m.So Delicious Dairy Free SoyMilk Frozen Dessert Gluten Free Cookie Dough uploaded by Paula  G.

BY SO DELICIOUS #27 in Non-Dairy Ice Cream

So Delicious® Dairy Free Soy Milk Frozen Dessert Cookie Dough.

Made with organic soy milk.

GF gluten free.

Vanilla dairy-free frozen dessert packed with scrumptious cookie dough chunks and crispy chocolate flakes. see more...

• How close is the taste to dairy ice cream? Ice Cream was my favor...1 Answers
Casey S.
I love cookie dough. I don’t know anyone who didn’t sneak into the fridge to have a spoonful while mom wasn’t looking. As an adult though it’s been difficult to find a good brand that is dairy free because of being lactose intolerant, but still gives me that childhood joy of cookie dough and ice cream. This brand definitely gives you that. Would definitely recommend to trying it out!
Erin C.
I became lactose intolerant around 8 years ago and have been searching since then for a lactose free ice cream that doesn’t taste like cardboard. This is amazing and it tastes exactly how I remember real ice cream to! Plus this version is also gluten free so I feel like it’s really not that bad for you, right?! :)
Marylyn R.
miami, FL
OMG!!! Since I consume dairy products, I was recommend trying this by a friend and I absoulutely fell in love with it! It has a very different texture than dairy icecream which I loved! And the taste of all these flavors is unbelievable!!!! I found my new go to icecream!!!!! Worth about 4 bucks at walmart!!! I highly recommend this to all my vegans lol 😩😍
Kristen W.
Brighton , CO
I have this problem where I love cookie dough. But my body doesn’t love gluten. Hello, celiac. This so delicious ice cream is the greatest substitute for cookie dough ice cream that I could ever find. I don’t even care that it’s dairy free.
McKayla K.
Orem, UT
Me and my fiancé have recently started going plant based/vegan to be healthier. I'm a person with a HUGE sweet tooth and so I was looking for a dairy free ice cream we could buy. THIS IS EASILY THE BEST BRAND of any dairy free ice cream. The Snickerdoodle flavor and Coconut Milk Cookie Dough are the BOMB and I love that I can have ice cream without the dairy!! It tastes even BETTER than regular ice cream, and I look forward to grocery shopping now because I know I can get this delicious treat.
Laura J.
Elizabethtown, PA
Pretty good for a non-dairy ice cream, I like the texture of soy milk ice cream much better than coconut or almond milk. I like the cookie dough pieces in it, it's got a good ratio of cookie pieces to ice cream. It's kind of expensive though because it's regularly at least $5 for a pint and I can get a quart of lactose free ice cream for half the price so I don't often buy it.
Amanda M.
One of our FAVORITE dairy free ice creams!! We love the taste, the cookie dough chunks are incredible and will continue purchasing these in the future! I wish they made larger containers to last us longer (family of 5 here) and it's a bit pricey, but we still love it so much!
Marlee A.
Vancouver, WA
Being vegan, I always appreciate a good dairy free ice cream! This one is packed with flavor and is a total go-to. My only complaint is that it's not as soft as normal ice cream should be when it's first removed from the freezer..
Emily Z.
Philadelphia, PA
This stuff is insanely delicious! I'm only giving 4 stars instead of 5 because it's soy based and for health reasons I would prefer it be almond milk or cashew milk based. Taste wise it's amazing and doesn't taste vegan at all!
Kelly M.
Wethersfield, CT
Delicious! As someone who is lactose intolerant and we can't have gluten this is a great substitute! I was expecting an overwhelming coconut flavor but it mixed very well with the cookie dough. Was like real ice cream!
Megan M.
How close is the taste to dairy ice cream? Ice Cream was my favorite but after my first child I became intolerant and miss it!