So Delicious Dairy Free Soymilk Frozen Dessert Creamy Vanilla

by So Delicious

So DeliciousĀ® Creamy Vanilla Dairy Free Soymilk Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert.

Organic.

USDA organic.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of So Delicious Dairy Free Soymilk Frozen Dessert Creamy Vanilla!
Lancaster, PA
I love that I can still have "ice cream" without the dairy. I love the So Delicious brand. Their frozen dessert is just one of the great products I've tried.
Ice cream is my weakness so I'm super picky as to what I buy. This is one of my favorites and not the worst kind of ice cream you can buy for yourself!
I recently became whey intolerant and love ice cream. I thought I'd have to give it up but this is a delicious and surprisingly creamy alternative!
Claremore, OK
I enjoy SO icecream bcz I can get all the flavor without the discomfort that dairy sometimes gives me. They have so many flavors to choos from !
Modesto , CA
I have had Soy Delicious Pomegranate Chip ice cream, and I absolutely LOVE it! If you love pomegranates, you will love this ice cream!!!
Since my family has lactose allergies it's hard to find a dessert that we can all enjoy. It is great tasting and a nice texture.
Spokane vly, WA
Worst Soy ice cream I've ever had. Claims to taste like regular ice cream and it was the furthest from it. Expensive too
Tucson, AZ
This is a pretty good alternative to dairy based ice cream. I prefer the cashew based products from So Delicious.
Longview, WA
I love this stuff. The less calories for something delicious I'm down. I eat this stuff instead of ice cream.
I love it. It is really deliciousšŸ˜šŸ˜ Me gusta muchisimo y es muy bueno para cuando hay calor, verano y asišŸ’•

Looking for your answer?