You're So Gonna Love This!™SO Passionate. We are uniquely dedicated to bringing joy to your dairy-free days.SO Pure. From our stringent allergen testing methods, to the work we do to be free of the unnecessary, rest assured that you're getting nothing but the best of what you are looking for.SO Kind. We’re a small group of folks that prefer the gentler approach. Things like USDA Organic, certified vegan and Non-GMO Project Verified are as important to us as they are to you.SO Delicious. Once you experience the light, refreshing smoothness of our coconut milk, it won't be long before it takes over your morning cereal & coffee, mid-day smoothie and that great new dairy-free recipe you’ll be compelled to try. Cheers!

Where can you find this?
Start your review of So Delicious® Dairy Free Pumpkin Spice Coconut Milk Beverage 1 qt. Aseptic Carton!
Newark, NY
I love this pumpkin spice milk. I cannot have many pumpkin spice drinks because I have a dairy allergy. I am so glad to find this drink which is amazing and does not cost too much for a dairy free product
Ellenwood, GA
Pumpkin spice creamers are a dime a dozen these days, but a really good dairy free version that is reasonably clean is rare. This coconut milk was indulgent on it's own and even better as a creamer!
So yummy! Love using it in coffee for a pumpkin spice latte. Good warm or cold!
So yummy! Love using it in coffee for a pumpkin spice latte. Good warm or cold!
Sandy, Sandy
Amazing. . My go too milk alternative for autumn.great by itself, to make pancakes or pumpkin spice lattes and hot chocolate.
Toronto, ON
We all wait all year for this right? Pumokin spice everyyyyythng! I cluding this which is delicious
Ask a question to the Influenster community...