So Delicious Dairy Free Frozen Dessert Minis Almond Milk Mocha Almond Fudge - 4 CT uploaded by Kat M.

BY SO DELICIOUS

So Delicious?? Mocha Almond Fudge Almond Milk Dairy Free Frozen Minis Dessert.
All natural.
Dairy free.
Soy free.
Non-dairy frozen dessert.
4 bars.
Certified Gluten Free??. see more...

Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Foodie Expert
Having to go dairy free has been hard. I needed a treat one day and decided to look down the freezer isle. I noticed a section of dairy free ice cream but didn't think they would be any good. I decided to give them a shot and I am sure glad I did. What a tasty treat for being dairy free.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
I'm glad that there are options out there for people like me who are lactose intolerant, but these just didn't do it for me. The chocolate coating has a good flavor, but the 'ice cream' has very little flavor and it's not really very creamy.
Virginia H.
Virginia H.
New Market, VA
Foodie Expert
Love love these! When I can find them :P So creamy and smooth and such a great treat! Sure wish though that for the price you would get more than just four.. esp since my Hubs loves these too lol.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Foodie Expert
These were really delightful! I only wish they had more options without the nuts. Too many allergies in the fam. But otherwise these were delicious!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
Foodie Expert
Delicious! The chocolate is a bit messy and the texture is a bit off with coconut flakes imo but the flavors and ice cream is amazing as usual. You can't go wrong with anything So Delicious, honestly.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Narragansett
There still way to much sugar in one of these bars (13g) but they are so worth it when you have a sweet tooth! One bar is satisfying enough. They're dairy free so you don't get super bloated or guilty after indulging !
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
Foodie Expert
I'm always on the hunt for good dairy free desserts, and these definitely did the trick. They have a great mix of chocolate, nutty, and mocha flavors. I really recommend these if those are things you enjoy. My only let down is the cost for only getting 4 bars, but dairy free is usually ore pricey so it's to be expected.
claudia t.
claudia t.
Foodie Expert
These were pretty good. Wasnt ice cream but a good substitute for someone who cant have dairy.
The flavor is nice with chuncks of nuts. Size is small for those watching calories but big enough to enjoy
Heather R.
Heather R.
Washington, PA
Love these! Can't say enough good things about them. Found out I was lactose intolerant a few months ago. When I eat these, I can't even tell it isn't regular ice cream. Super creamy and such a good flavor to them. Kind of pricey but worth the purchase.
Kat M.
Kat M.
Black Creek, NC
Foodie Expert
So Delicious makes the best ice cream! These do not taste healthy at all, they taste like chocolate and coffee and almonds and it's awesome.