So Delicious Dairy Free Frozen Dessert Minis Almond Milk Mocha Almond Fudge - 4 CT uploaded by Courtney J.So Delicious Dairy Free Frozen Dessert Minis Almond Milk Mocha Almond Fudge - 4 CT uploaded by Kat M.

BY SO DELICIOUS #39 in Non-Dairy Ice Cream

So Delicious?? Mocha Almond Fudge Almond Milk Dairy Free Frozen Minis Dessert.
All natural.
Dairy free.
Soy free.
Non-dairy frozen dessert.
4 bars.
Certified Gluten Free??. see more...

Courtney J.
I've recently decided to try to cut dairy out of my diet. One day when I wss grocery shopping I decided to look for a dairy free ice cream and discovered the many options the So Delicious brand offers. Ive tried about 4 flavors and the Almond Milk Mocha Almond Fudge is by far my favorite. They don't have a huge mocha taste, just the right amount. I only grocery shop at Kroger and Walmart, mainly Kroger & that's been the only place I've been able to find them. Sometimes they don't have them which is a bummer. They bars aren't very big and you only get 4 per box. They price is around the same as other dairy free or "healthy" frozen dessert bars, if they're not on sale they're about $6 per box. I highly recommend these for anyone who doesn't/can't eat dairy.
Krissy W.
Phoenix
I love these bars! I’m lactose intolerant and I love that I can eat these without risk of a stomach ache. I also love that they use almond milk instead of soy in these bars. The almond milk pairs nicely with the mocha flavoring. They are a little pricey, but it is a specialty bar with almond milk. It is definitely worth the price. Target will sometimes have a sale on them.
Jessie B.
Going dairy free was a pain in the beginning because I LOVE ice-cream but that means nothing when something you love makes you sick so I vowed to still eating it and resist temptation while I was at the store. I stumbled upon the so delicious at a farmers market and decided to give it a try with little to no expectations but it was literally love at first bite and each one was better than the first. I was so happy to have finally found a holy grail relacement for dairy ice-cream and I highly recommend everyone trying. It’s deliciously crunchy, perfectly sweetened and highly addictive.
Chardae J.
They should call this I can't believe there's no dairy as it really reminds me of ice cream and the nuts are a nice touch. I bought this not expecting much but was blown away. I can't wait to try more flavors.
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
Delicious! The chocolate is a bit messy and the texture is a bit off with coconut flakes imo but the flavors and ice cream is amazing as usual. You can't go wrong with anything So Delicious, honestly.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I'm always on the hunt for good dairy free desserts, and these definitely did the trick. They have a great mix of chocolate, nutty, and mocha flavors. I really recommend these if those are things you enjoy. My only let down is the cost for only getting 4 bars, but dairy free is usually ore pricey so it's to be expected.
Sarah S.
Wakefield, RI
There still way to much sugar in one of these bars (13g) but they are so worth it when you have a sweet tooth! One bar is satisfying enough. They're dairy free so you don't get super bloated or guilty after indulging !
claudia t.
These were pretty good. Wasnt ice cream but a good substitute for someone who cant have dairy.
The flavor is nice with chuncks of nuts. Size is small for those watching calories but big enough to enjoy
Alicia H.
Having to go dairy free has been hard. I needed a treat one day and decided to look down the freezer isle. I noticed a section of dairy free ice cream but didn't think they would be any good. I decided to give them a shot and I am sure glad I did. What a tasty treat for being dairy free.
Victoria S.
I'm glad that there are options out there for people like me who are lactose intolerant, but these just didn't do it for me. The chocolate coating has a good flavor, but the 'ice cream' has very little flavor and it's not really very creamy.