So Delicious Dairy Free Cultured Coconut Milk Vanilla uploaded by Judgette M.

BY SO DELICIOUS

So Delicious® Dairy Free Cultured Coconut Milk Vanilla.

Soy free.

Made with organic coconuts.

6 active & live cultures.

Certified GF Gluten-Free®. see more...

Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
Sooooooo good! I am vegan and have been missing yogurt so much and this is an amazing alternative. It's affordable (not all vegan food is expensive). It has great flavor and is super yummy. I cannot recommend this highly enough to anyone looking for a non-dairy alternative.
Judgette M.
Albany, NY
My boss, who is vegan, got this for me after a discussion on coconuts. I didn’t know what to expect when eating it. I was hoping it would be sweet and not bland. When I opened it it looked like it had a jelly/jello consistency. I mixed it up and took my first bite. Taste just like yogurt with dairy so I think I’ll have to make that switch to dairy free yogurt from now on :)
Virginia H.
New Market, VA
Hands down my favorite yogurt... its so creamy and just the right amount of vanilla flavoring. I love using this with some granola or dipping my fruit into it. Also great with smoothies ♥
jill g.
Nashua, NH
I was concerned that this would taste like coconut, but it doesn't at all. The vanilla rich flavor is great and it made my smoothie a little easier to take!