So Delicious Dairy Free Cultured Coconut Milk Plain uploaded by Joann R.

BY SO DELICIOUS

So Delicious® Dairy Free Plain Cultured Coconut Milk.

Soy free.

6 active & live cultures.

Made with organic coconuts.

Certified GF® gluten free. see more...

Caitlin A.
Norfolk, VA
I honestly would have had no idea that this was made from coconut milk.  The price point is relative to dairy yogurts in this size, it may be a $1 more expensive - but for those of us who can't eat dairy, the dollar is worth it.  It tastes great on its own, blends well into smoothies, and also isn't too sweet that you can use it to substitute sour cream for other dishes!
Amber D.
Being somebody who cannot eat dairy, it is so difficult to find affordable alternatives. I have tried Almond, Coconut Milk, as well as Soy alternatives for yogurt but nothing has ever been more close to Greek Yogurt than this. I wasn't crazy about the flavor of this product, but adding fruit will definitely give it some extra flavor! It's not as thick as regular yogurt so it doesn't hold up very well to make smoothie bowls or shakes.
mo f.
LAUDERHILL, FL
I've been staying away from dairy so I gave this a try. Not bad at all. It's plain so it taste like you typical yogurt. I add fruit to mine and I can hardly tell the difference. Definitely worth the try. Will be trying the other products offered by this brand.
johannah S.
Not bad! It doesn't have overpowering coconut flavor but blended nice. Its creamy very light texture an taste good I like add some fruit to mine. If having to avoid dairy this isn't bad yogurt to try.
Virginia H.
New Market, VA
Love eating this with some cacao nibs.. have used it for smoothies.. and other desserts. Very smooth and creamy and you get a good lot for the price. I have only seen these at my Kroger and Martin's.
Rayna L.
This tasted really great! The only thing different from regular yogurt was the consistency/texture but it wasn't off-putting at all. Definitely recommend.
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
My favorite flavor is the vanilla. It tastes like pudding. So delicious...is so delicious!
Brytny B.
Granbury, TX
There is a reason this is branded SO Delicious. I'm in love! Lactose intolerance sucks and this just turned my life around..
Katy S.
Brighton, MA
So good! i didn't expect the plain to still be so flavorful. this is great by itself, or topped with fruit. I've also used these in smoothies, which made for a great consistency. definitely try all the flavors!
Christle A.
The taste is close but the texture is something to wonder. I have tried it several times but honestly I don't think I can get use to the taste
Victoria M.
As someone who has just started going paleo, I want a good substitute for my yogurt and fruit staple breakfast. Does this hold up in smoothie bowls?
Christine C.
Where have you purchased this? I'm trying to find in my area, thanks!