So Delicious Dairy Free Cultured Coconut Milk Plain uploaded by Joanna R.

BY SO DELICIOUS #77 in Nut & Alternative Milks

So Delicious® Dairy Free Plain Cultured Coconut Milk.

Soy free.

6 active & live cultures.

Made with organic coconuts.

Certified GF® gluten free. see more...

Caitlin A.
Norfolk, VA
I honestly would have had no idea that this was made from coconut milk.  The price point is relative to dairy yogurts in this size, it may be a $1 more expensive - but for those of us who can't eat dairy, the dollar is worth it.  It tastes great on its own, blends well into smoothies, and also isn't too sweet that you can use it to substitute sour cream for other dishes!
Amber D.
Being somebody who cannot eat dairy, it is so difficult to find affordable alternatives. I have tried Almond, Coconut Milk, as well as Soy alternatives for yogurt but nothing has ever been more close to Greek Yogurt than this. I wasn't crazy about the flavor of this product, but adding fruit will definitely give it some extra flavor! It's not as thick as regular yogurt so it doesn't hold up very well to make smoothie bowls or shakes.
Victoria M.
For those of you going paleo, or just trying to cut back on dairy, this is a great substitute. I love yogurt, and I missed having that easy source of energy for a snack post workout, but I needed something paleo and dairy free. This stuff is pretty great. Not as great as my regular greek yogurt, but pretty great.
B S.
For someone that cannot have dairy, and tries to avoid soy this is a wonderful option. I love yogurt and that's one thing I missed when becoming dairy free until I found coconut milk yogurt. The taste is good, and it's not too coconutty. Perfect to add in a little fruit or granola. Also can be used in numerous recipes that call for sour cream, etc. A great find, I just hope my local store keeps selling it!
mo f.
Lauderhill , FL
I've been staying away from dairy so I gave this a try. Not bad at all. It's plain so it taste like you typical yogurt. I add fruit to mine and I can hardly tell the difference. Definitely worth the try. Will be trying the other products offered by this brand.
Mileyah L.
Citrus Hts, CA
I am lactose intolerant, and trying to go paleo - so this was a good sub for reg. yogurt. I wish it didn't already have the fruit mixed in or was so sweet (I tried the strawberry one) I did add in KIND Granola and that made it better. If I see it on sale I will get it, otherwise I am not a huge fan.
johannah S.
Not bad! It doesn't have overpowering coconut flavor but blended nice. Its creamy very light texture an taste good I like add some fruit to mine. If having to avoid dairy this isn't bad yogurt to try.
Virginia H.
New Market, VA
Love eating this with some cacao nibs.. have used it for smoothies.. and other desserts. Very smooth and creamy and you get a good lot for the price. I have only seen these at my Kroger and Martin's.
Lia D.
Chula Vista, CA
By far the best alternative for yogurt if not better! I absolutely love this coconut milk yogurt. Low calories and great taste. I eat 2 TSPNs daily with my granola and berries. I'm lactose intolerant, this yogurt makes me happy!
Kelly R.
My favorite vegan yogurt! Very creamy and oddly similar to dairy yogurt. I like to use the unsweetened kind in place of sour cream. I use the sweetened kind for breakfast, desserts and more.
Victoria M.
As someone who has just started going paleo, I want a good substitute for my yogurt and fruit staple breakfast. Does this hold up in smoothie bowls?
Christine C.
Where have you purchased this? I'm trying to find in my area, thanks!