So Delicious Dairy Free Cultured Coconut Milk Plain uploaded by Joann R.

BY SO DELICIOUS

So Delicious® Dairy Free Plain Cultured Coconut Milk.

Soy free.

6 active & live cultures.

Made with organic coconuts.

Certified GF® gluten free. see more...

mo f.
mo f.
LAUDERHILL, FL
I've been staying away from dairy so I gave this a try. Not bad at all. It's plain so it taste like you typical yogurt. I add fruit to mine and I can hardly tell the difference. Definitely worth the try. Will be trying the other products offered by this brand.
johannah S.
johannah S.
Not bad! It doesn't have overpowering coconut flavor but blended nice. Its creamy very light texture an taste good I like add some fruit to mine. If having to avoid dairy this isn't bad yogurt to try.
Virginia H.
Virginia H.
New Market, VA
Love eating this with some cacao nibs.. have used it for smoothies.. and other desserts. Very smooth and creamy and you get a good lot for the price. I have only seen these at my Kroger and Martin's.
Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.
Norfolk, VA
I honestly would have had no idea that this was made from coconut milk.  The price point is relative to dairy yogurts in this size, it may be a $1 more expensive - but for those of us who can't eat dairy, the dollar is worth it.  It tastes great on its own, blends well into smoothies, and also isn't too sweet that you can use it to substitute sour cream for other dishes!
Amber D.
Amber D.
Being somebody who cannot eat dairy, it is so difficult to find affordable alternatives. I have tried Almond, Coconut Milk, as well as Soy alternatives for yogurt but nothing has ever been more close to Greek Yogurt than this. I wasn't crazy about the flavor of this product, but adding fruit will definitely give it some extra flavor! It's not as thick as regular yogurt so it doesn't hold up very well to make smoothie bowls or shakes.
B S.
B S.
For someone that cannot have dairy, and tries to avoid soy this is a wonderful option. I love yogurt and that's one thing I missed when becoming dairy free until I found coconut milk yogurt. The taste is good, and it's not too coconutty. Perfect to add in a little fruit or granola. Also can be used in numerous recipes that call for sour cream, etc. A great find, I just hope my local store keeps selling it!
Clare C.
Clare C.
Old Hickory, TN
My favorite flavor is the vanilla. It tastes like pudding. So delicious...is so delicious!
felicity r.
felicity r.
Augusta, GA
Best yogurt ever!
Never have seen dairy free yogurt before. I am lactose intolerant so this is the best!
I found these at wholefoods bought one of each flavor. They are so sweet and taste amazing!
coconut creamy!
Emma B.
Emma B.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Good taste, but the texture is wrong. More gelatinous than traditional yogurt. Granted, it's not yogurt, but as a yogurt substitute I would want something that is more yogurt like.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Mentor, OH
I love most things coconut so I was super excited when I found this yogurt. It has a nice texture and a great taste.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
As someone who has just started going paleo, I want a good substitute for my yogurt and fruit staple breakfast. Does this hold up in smoothie bowls?
Christine C.
Christine C.
Where have you purchased this? I'm trying to find in my area, thanks!