So Delicious Dairy Free Cultured Coconut Milk  Greek Style Strawberry uploaded by Emma B.
So Delicious Dairy Free Cultured Coconut Milk  Greek Style Strawberry

So Delicious Dairy Free Cultured Coconut Milk Greek Style Strawberry

BY SO DELICIOUS #96 in Nut & Alternative Milks

So Delicious® Dairy Free Strawberry Cultured Coconut Milk Greek Style.

Made with organic coconuts.

Soy free.

Fiber rich.

4.5g total fat - 3.5 g sat fat/serving.

6 active & live cultures.

Certified GF® gluten-free. see more...

• I actually found this at my whole foods. I don't think yo...1 Answers
  • My whole food store carries mostly the soy yogurts but ca...1 Answers
So Delicious Dairy Free Cultured Coconut Milk  Greek Style Strawberry
So Delicious Dairy Free Cultured Coconut Milk Greek Style Strawberry
Carmen F.
Tonawanda , NY
This consistency can be really difficult for some people to deal with. It took me a little while for it to grow on me, but this was also one of the first non dairy yogurts I tried. I haven’t seen it around as much as I used to. The vanilla flavor might be my favorite but this is such a great snack.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
I had to go on a dairy free diet and was also trying to avoid soy. This saved my life. I love to add it to my smoothies. It was a great replacement to regular yogurt.
Emma B.
Round Lk Bch, IL
A great yogurt substitute! Texture is great and has great flavor. Add into smoothies for a creamy texture or eat with gondola for a crunch.
Jayme J.
San Francisco, CA
This stuff has the same consistency as yogurt and a great flavor so you aren't missing anything when you switch to this brand.
Mary H.
Meredith, NH
I love this yogurt. I'm not lactose intolerant, I just love the taste of this. The texture is so nice and creamy
Anna L.
Windsor, CT
Love this. It's delicious and I highly recommend it. Its full of flavor you almost forget your eating yogurt.
Nicole M.
This is a great product for vegans and lactose intolerant people alike! The flavor is great and it can be purchased in most health food stores ( ones that have a refrigerated section. I would buy it again and I would recommend it.
Silkya D.
York, PA
My whole food store carries mostly the soy yogurts but can these be purchased online?
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
I actually found this at my whole foods. I don't think you can purchase refrigerated food online. Delivery would be tricky.