GroceryDairyYogurtSo Delicious
Dairy Free Cultured Coconut Milk Blueberry

So Delicious Dairy Free Cultured Coconut Milk Blueberry

by So Delicious

So Delicious® Dairy Free Blueberry Cultured Coconut Milk.

Soy free.

Made with organic coconuts.

6 active & live cultures.

GF Certified Gluten-Free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of So Delicious Dairy Free Cultured Coconut Milk Blueberry!
How would you rate this product?
Dalya R.
Boca Raton, FL
I have never tried the blueberry flavor, but I absolutely love their unsweetened and vanilla yogurt! There are too die for and I would love to true this flavor as well. They're a bit pricey, but totally worth the money. I would recommend this product!
Sara M.
Wolcott, CT
So Delicious yogurt is literally so delicious! It tastes better than regular yogurt in my opinion and caters to those with dairy or lactose allergies. I buy this on a weekly basis and my toddler daughter loves it! I like to add fruit and granola as a parfait.
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
I cannot even give this 1 star but i have to. This was a horrible product and the long lasting after taste was even worse.
Katy S.
Brighton, MA
I've tried a bunch of the coconut yoghurt flavors, and honestly even the plain is good! the plain/unsweetened is pretty naturally sweet to begin with. i love using these for smoothies. they're a great non-dairy option. I'm lactose intolerant and these have been a god send. usually i don't like non-dairy yoghurts, and i would eat greek yoghurt if it didn't hurt my stomach so much. these products are definitely worth a try!

Looking for your answer?