So Delicious Dairy Free Culinary Coconut Milk Original

by So Delicious

So Delicious® Dairy Free Culinary Coconut Milk Original.

USDA organic.

Recipe ready. See side for details.

I cooked with this tonight for the first time. It was thick like toothpaste. Not liquid at all. Was it bad?
Start your review of So Delicious Dairy Free Culinary Coconut Milk Original!
Longmeadow, MA
I love cooking with this. It's perfect for when I make soup or curry. I feel like it'll also be a good alternative for baking for those who don't want to use dairy cream. It's so thick and creamy. It also gives a good flavor but it's not an overpowering coconut flavor. This one is my favorite too as opposed to other coconut milks because of its thick consistency, and it's not a chunky coconut milk (like the canned ones) either.
Tucson , AZ
This is the ONLY coconut milk I will use in recipes for soups and my homemade coconut milk yogurt. The texture is close to a thicker half and half but not quite a whipping cream. This works really nice in a custard or pumpkin pie too. We always have this laying around somewhere because it gets used pretty often.
This product is pretty good. Way more convenient than getting it from a can. It has a nice recloseable opening at the top. Decently priced also. I usually buy them in cases with multiples. Would buy again.
New Castle, DE
This is amazing! I use this to make whipping cream and omg it's heaven! I always have this in my kitchen