So Delicious - Dairy Free Culinary Coconut Milk Lite - 11 oz. (pack of 2)

by So Delicious

The next generation of culinary coconut milk is here! So Delicious Dairy Free Culinary Coconut Milk Lite is whiter, cleaner and fresher than canned equivalents. It is Recipe Ready! Formulated to work with recipes calling for a 14oz can. It is available...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of So Delicious - Dairy Free Culinary Coconut Milk Lite - 11 oz. (pack of 2)!
Reynoldsburg , OH
I LOVE THESE. I have bought their canned coconut milk for years, but I absolutely love how creamy and convenient this is. I no longer have to waste liquid, or save for later in a container. The taste is great, and this makes DF creamy dishes a breeze to make!
Miami
Esta leche de coco es muy buena para preparar tus comidas como el pescado con coco o gandules con coco y con este producto quedan riquísimos.