BY SO DELICIOUS #67 in Dairy Alternatives

So Delicious® Sugar Free Vanilla Dairy Free Coconut Milk Beverage.

Made with organic coconuts.

50 calories per serving.

Soy & dairy free good source of calcium. see more...

irita p.
Lynwood, CA
This vanilla sugar free coconut milk is something that is always in my fridge. I drink some everyday and I enjoy it wit so many things. it's delicious even without the added sugar. Too good to be so good for you. I enjoy this milk in many different ways, with oatmeal in the mornings, I sometimes drink it by itself, I've also made it with super shakes by adding frozen fruit. Another way I love to drink it is warm, it tastes great warm. Add a little bit of cinnamon and cardamom and it's the perfect drink to drink before bedtime. I love that it's low carb and sugar free. It's even great as a dessert staple, I've made a few desserts with this coconut milk as the main ingredient. You will enjoy this milk.
Samantha L.
This is the only kind of milk I drink and would never switch! It's is delicious by itself it in smoothies!
Ruzina A.
Brooklyn, NY
I wasn't a fan of coconut milk until I tried this brand. It tastes great in smoothies, oatmeal, and as is.
Gina F.
Allentown, PA
I love this coconut milk! it's tasty, healthy and also filling. It keeps me from being hungry and is very useful in curbing carb and calorie intake while dieting.
Darlene B.
I , ON
1953 reviews
I would probably like the taste of this milk and it's dairy and sugar free that's a healthy thing