So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Unsweetened Yogurt Alternative 5.3 oz. Cup uploaded by Rachel P.So Delicious® Dairy Free Coconut Milk Unsweetened Yogurt Alternative 5.3 oz. Cup uploaded by Rosa R.

BY SO DELICIOUS

Angela W.
Holly
I have a soy allergy, a dairy intolerance, and a love for yogurt! When I came across this brand of yogurt, I was so happy. I always buy the unflavored because I like to use it in smoothies and other recipes, but the flavored ones are very good, if that’s your preference. It has a bit of a “bite” to it... similar to a regular Greek style yogurt. The texture is a bit different than traditional yogurt, but it’s easy to acclimate to, if you’re interested in making the switch over.
Bianca D.
Miami, Fl
As someone who tries her hardest to not eat dairy products, these coconut yogurt Have been absolutely amazing! They come in different flavors but the unsweetened version is my go to.
Emily S.
Kingston
I love this yogurt. The unsweetened yogurt provides a guilt free snack while still be healthy delicious and fixing my sweet and cold tooth craving! Recommend this brand and this flavor to any friend who is trying to cut down on excess sugar
Emily D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love to eat this yogurt when I have to cut back on my dairy for digestive reasons! It tastes amazing and I can hardly even tell that it’s coconut milk. I thought it would be noticeable and I was skeptical to try but I love this yogurt!
Lindsey J.
Franklin, TN
Great non-dairy alternative! Unsweetened is just that... Not. Sweet. But has delicious coconut flavor. Would make for a great add in smoothies! Not surprisingly, does contain 22% of your day's worth of saturated fat :/
Rachel P.
Nashville, TN
Thanks, So Delicious! I've been waiting for a vegan yogurt in my local grocery stories for ages. I like this brand because there isn't too much sugar. With fresh fruit you have the perfect start to the day.
Kimberly d.
Hayward, CA
This So Delicious coconut yogurt is my favorite vegan yogurt! Most flavored yogurts have a ton of added sugar, and I won't eat them. I love that So Delicious has two flavors of unsweetened yogurt: plain coconut and unsweetened vanilla.
Laura H.
Atlanta
This is the best dairy alternative yogurt I've found. I wish it had protein, but adding my own Arbonne vanilla protein powder to it has worked great!
McKenzie S.
The taste is a little different to get used to, since it’s not sweetened. However It’s good with granola and fruit, and doesn’t have the added sugar!
Rosa R.
Love the creamy and smooth texture. This unsweetened version is a little to tangy for me but I just add some granola and it's just right.