So Delicious Dairy Free Coconut Milk Unsweetened Vanilla

by So Delicious

So Delicious® Dairy Free Unsweetened Vanilla Coconut Milk Beverage.
Optimized for maximum calcium absorption.
Made with organic coconuts.
45 calories per serving.
Soy & dairy free.
Good source of calcium.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of So Delicious Dairy Free Coconut Milk Unsweetened Vanilla!
Tulsa, OK
I personally did not enjoy the flavor of this milk, but do recommend it to others wanting to try dairy-free milk, as your preference may be better than my experience with this milk. I enjoy other So Delicious Dairy-free! Products (like yogurt, for example).
This is a delicious milk alternative. I like how it has a vanilla flavoring. I use this as creamer in my coffee. Although it's not sweetened it does provide some sweetness. That's a very nice healthy option.
Somerville, NJ
I have been trying to be dairy free because dairy tends to upset my stomach and this makes it easy. I use if for everything that I would ordinarily use milk for, even baking and it tastes really good. You do have to like coconut to like this, because it does taste like it.
Pembroke, NH
This is my favorite milk alternative, and it makes super-yummy shakes. I mix this with some frozen strawberries, chocolate protein shake mix, and one ice cube, and what a treat. Yum. This version is good, but I do prefer the shelf-stable version better (just for convenience).